Parts Bin

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Ron Caudillo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

How does one access the parts bin? Is this where the downloadable models are?

Thanks in advance.
    Ron Caudillo
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

as it has been mentioned a few times

the parts bin has not been restored since the last move/regeneration of the site

I have messaged Peter Davis a few times on this, but I have not heard anything back from him.

3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

If you are looking for free models to download look in the forum "internet finds", also one of the members here named Geedubbya has quite an extensive collection of downloaded models and is always happy to share with anyone that would like them. Just shoot a pm his way and he'll respond in short order.
  4. 46rob

46rob Member

5. hpept

hpept Member

nice T-33 model rob! Do you have a more "conventional" livery? I would enjoy an all natural metal livery for italian air force localization.
  6. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Rob's T-Bag

Keep your eyes open, when this model is released you will be pleasantly surprised. A few of my versions can be seen on the Fiddlers Green forum under "Look what I built (aircraft)".
  7. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Is that your C-9 model? Would love to get my knife on a copy of that model!

8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

The C-9 and the T-33/P-80 are Rob Carleen's (46Rob) designs. He also did FG's A-4 Skyhawk and the Sea Dart.

Rick has done some re-colors for Rob, and what he is aluding to is that there will be some really nice models coming out at Fiddler's Green real soon!

Keep watching!

9. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Don't forget his Hun and the A-7, both very nice pieces of kit.
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Rick...........also the re-draws/re-colors of the Panther and Cougar. I love Rob's work.
  11. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

I've had the privilege of beta building for Rob, and doing the odd re-paint for about a year now, I guess he figures if I can build it anyone can...<g>
  12. 46rob

46rob Member

Aw shucks--you guys are making me get a swelled head. My DC-9 / C-9 should be out pretty soon--maybe after the holidays pass. My Eastern Airlines DC-9 is in the final correction stages, with USAF and USN versions on the board. There will be a bw for all those who want their own custom versions. We've ( me, Rick,Guido, Michi, and Jim) have drawn up 44 T-33 versions, covering 22 countries, plus thee civil versions and the Santa's version we offered above. There's something for everyone in that pile.
  13. modelincard

modelincard Member

[​IMG] Wow. I'm at a loss for words. That's a lot of planes.
  14. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Well, I can't wait to see what the list contains, but one T-33 I would love to build would be one representing the first T-33 I refueled at Elmendorf AFB in 1970 and also (at my request) the aircraft in which I took my first military jet ride...a T-33 Shooting Star, tail number 733 (all I can remember) in 21st Composite Wing colors. 8v)

P.S. Hell of long sentence above isn't it? About as long as my T-33 flight was...hehe.
  15. Willja67

Willja67 Member

The Red Knight was probably the coolest T-33 paintjob I've seen. Here's hoping that it makes it into the lineup.
  16. 46rob

46rob Member

Red Knight--it's there..Ditto golden Hawks, Thunderbird and Blue Angel's Hacks, other airshow birds as well. Let Rick or Guido know if there's a T-bag you'd like to see. they'll need details, possibly a picture.