Paragon's Viper Mk7 modified build

Status
Not open for further replies.
have built a Mk7 according to instruction.

i ended up having some inaccuracies regarding the rear fuselage.

i have paragon's improved Mk7 no lines and internal engines parts.

now just looking for more helpful instructions.

Paragon

Found this first. What exactly do you need help with? The parts are still assembled the same way as the version with lines, just bend things instead of folding them.

The engines are supposed to be layered with the flaps.

Paragon

Thought those might be helpful. I can get more pictures of any other parts you want to see, with higher resolution, just ask.

Thought those might be helpful. I can get more pictures of any other parts you want to see, with higher resolution, just ask.

yes, as i was looking for instructions for the improved tail area.

i dunno if you have a cockpit up, but i seem to see one in your photo....

specific changes highlighted in photo:

thanks for the help!!!

Attachments

• vipersMODIFIED.jpg
    vipersMODIFIED.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 49

ohgodwhy

This model is modified from Jaybat's design ? Where can I get it ? I like Jaybats' work, but on occasion, I find his models ( This Viper in particular ) a little difficult to put together.

This model is modified from Jaybat's design ? Where can I get it ? I like Jaybats' work, but on occasion, I find his models ( This Viper in particular ) a little difficult to put together.

the mk 7 was of not or even little trouble for me. i only was looking for the instructions for the more accurate rear fuselage area....
just google : jay's box of sci fi.

ohgodwhy

I have a copy of Jaybats' Mk7, I was just hoping there was a simpler one out there, but thanks for the reply Shin Kazama.

Paragon

The Lavi and J-10 are on my personal website, which is where you'll find everything I release now, with the exception of those updated Battlestar projects. The Lavi is here and the J-10 is here.

As for the Mk 7 cowling, all I did was take the part and cut it into a more acceptable shape, sorry no instructions for that. The cockpit was also from scratch, just paper I cut up and colored with markers. The guns I didn't change at all, I guess the image just makes them look odd.

The Lavi and J-10 are on my personal website, which is where you'll find everything I release now, with the exception of those updated Battlestar projects. The Lavi is here and the J-10 is here.

As for the Mk 7 cowling, all I did was take the part and cut it into a more acceptable shape, sorry no instructions for that. The cockpit was also from scratch, just paper I cut up and colored with markers. The guns I didn't change at all, I guess the image just makes them look odd.

ok i understand, although it would be nicer if you could draw up a template for the fuselage part....
that would be all.

am now working on the landing gears of the vipers and your improved blackbird.

if youre interested let me know.

thanks master!

Paragon

I'll tell you what, I'll go ahead and try to translate the changes to digital and get that file to you. As for the Blackbird, I've been thinking of touching it up again, I've learned a lot of new tricks in Photoshop since I revamped it.

Paragon

Ok, I updated the page with the cowling, they're more accurate now. I put all the pages together in a .zip file that you can get here. I'll probably put it on my site sometime too. Its only the Mark 7.

Ok, I updated the page with the cowling, they're more accurate now. I put all the pages together in a .zip file that you can get here. I'll probably put it on my site sometime too. Its only the Mark 7.

ooohhhh, thanks master!!

youre ze best!!!

anyways, a darkened version of your modified jay's blackbird is 100% built, though not the latest version...

if i can only find my frakking card reader!! arrgghh...wall1

i am test building the nose gears, need more schematics for the mains, i noticed that Mk7 and Mk2 mains are somehow different..

its al going to be boxy shaped gears...

Status
Not open for further replies.