papermodel studio---p p house

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by yukiyuji, Jun 21, 2006.

1. yukiyuji

yukiyuji Member

2. yukiyuji

yukiyuji Member

3. yukiyuji

yukiyuji Member

4. yukiyuji

yukiyuji Member

5. yukiyuji

yukiyuji Member

6. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Absolutely amazing. Fabulous workmanship at such a small scale.
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Yuki, my friend, this entertaining project is just so amazingly detailed, and at a very small scale. What a wonderful idea for a diorama! I just enjoyed a good ten or more minutes taking in all the little details you have in this presentation, and had to keep reminding myself just how small all of it is! I love the little touches, broom by the door, juice box, balled up paper in the trash and around the floor...really a fun build!

I was wondering what you have been up to...and whether you recovered from that computer crash you had a while back. I still check your webpage from time to time to see if you added any more ship models to your collection. Do you think you will be adding any models to your webpage?

Always a pleasure seeing your work...thanks for posting the photos!

8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

How long did it take you to build it ??? Very nicely done :) i like the paper model stock on the counter. Its kinder how my computer desk looks llike now
    May you can it in to a download kit for all member

Great job :)
  9. hpept

hpept Member

Simply awesome. Everybody on your knees infront of this master. I think he deserves the model of the week (or the month?) on the portal.
    I expecially liked the orange juice tetrapack open on you the work table. Very nice idea to give the idea of an active benchwork.
    Double thumbs up!!!!!!!1
  10. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Miniature Masterpiece!

Wow! Absolutely amazing! :-o

A Miniature Masterpiece!

I love all the details, like the tiny electrical outlet and cords.

Simply wonderful!

This has to be the best diorama I have seen in a very long time and you couldn't have picked a better subject!

Way to go, Yuki! Two thumbs up! :yep:

11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I second the motion for model of the week!
  12. Darwin

Darwin Member

WOW.....just WOW. Where did you find the foot-long keys to put alongside to show scale? I called my wife in to look at your masterpiece....big mistake, she loves mineatures and doll houses, and is now asking me why can't I make her one just like it. The orange juice carton is truly the signature stroke...I keep expecting a barbie-sized Yuki to come back to the workbench. Great work.
  13. Gil

Gil Active Member

Fabulous! Glad to see the air compressor and the airbrush. What brand of tea do you like. I like TenRen's 913 Series Kings Tea...,

14. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Yes...the Master!
    Yuki, your piece is World Class and I am PROUD to have your work represented on the front page of this forum!
    I was so convinced the picture on "picture of the week" was real that I complained about the tidyness of the workspace!!!
    What a Fantastic idea for a diorama! Thank you for sharing this with us !!!:grin:
  15. Willja67

Willja67 Member

This is really good! I'll admit that it threw me at first(when I saw it on pic of the week) I thought what's so special about a not very detailed cardmodel of a laptop computer? Then I noticed everything else was made of paper and the light whent on. Somehow I missed this thread and didn't know how tiny this was.

My hat is off to you.
  16. dinsour

dinsour Member

This has to truly be the the work of a GRAND MASTER.

I doubt I could pick up something that scale, let alone build it..

I am constently humbeled by the skill of of the people in this hobby.

73 Ron
  17. ulious

ulious Member

Outstanding work, but I guess you hear that alot.
  18. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

That is just brilliant. I got a severe case of eyestrain just thinking of it.
  19. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Truly amazing.
    Not only a great diorama, but a good idea for me on how to design my workshop at home! :twisted:
  20. cjd

cjd Member

Absolutely amazing! I'm jealous and inspired all at the same time.