PaperInside next model

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Alcides, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Jim Lionmane

Jim Lionmane Member

Attached Files:

2. jparenti

jparenti Member

I would definitely like to see 007's Lotus. As far as Nemo's car... well, I think I'd have an aneursym building all the delicate ornamentation...:grin:
    And I am embarassed to say I have never seen "Mad Max". :oops: (I imagine I'll get hate mail for saying that!)
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

4. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

I haven't seen mad max either.
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well go rent it!
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Good one Stev0 saves me looking for my links for that model. I remembered I had gotten one from some where was looking through my display cabinet to see if I still had it so I could get the site name. (I usually write the site name and modeler on the bottom if they don't have it listed on the model.) Makes it easier to tell people where to get them when they ask me.

Also I have a strated project for Nemos Nautalus (Sword of the Sea, as it was also named in League of Extraordinary Gentelman), on my pc but ran into some issues with the ornamentation on the sides of it and the Nautaloid as well. But If I can figure out this Rhino program that should take care of it nicely as well as my GT-90 and SDF-1. Still learning rhino right now so maybe a little while yet. Hey if I get these other three models done and come out nicley enough I just may tackle that six wheeler myself. I thought it, as well as the Nautalus, where part of what made the movie worthy.
  7. chevygod

chevygod New Member

Very cool, the Last V8 Interceptor. I had put in a pitch for this earlier when Claudio asked for ideas/input.

However, the Munster Coach and Dragula would be very welcome if done in the future.

Now I just need to get to building some stuff.

8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

You are really starting to scare me because I share a high interest in these projects myself. The only difference is that just now I have put my foot down to not chip away at several projects and instead I am now forcing myself to choose, gather info, start, work and finish a single project. There are some projects in various stages of completion so I am just going to square away those and then hopefully I can open up new projects.
  9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Well they say great minds think alike. But, I seem to have no conrtol like some of the other modelers/designers. I work on building designing and reviewing models all at the same time. I can never just settle on one thing at a time I get bored otherwise.
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Another vote for the Munsters Coach.