Papercrafter and illustrator from Chicago

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thirteenfury, Apr 26, 2010.

1. thirteenfury

thirteenfury New Member

Hi everyone! :wave: Just joined today because I heard on /po/ that there are a lot of awesome models available on this site. Hopefully I get to find some good ones and share some of the models I have. I don't design (yet), unfortunately. Just build. I'm also interested in origami, drawing, and painting. I draw/paint in the traditional media; haven't learned any digital methods yet. I enjoy a lot of mythology and fantasy related things. Anyway, hope to meet some great hobbyists/papercrafters on here and share some great models!
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

welcome! what is /po/ ?

To see the downloads you need to get a few posts in I think (used to be anyway) but then on the main home page you will find downloads at the top :)
  3. Slushee

Slushee New Member

Hahah I also come from the land of /po/
  4. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome! You should find everything you're looking for here. A bit-o-building, some folding, and there you go.
  5. namnd77

namnd77 New Member

I searched 1 week in google only word "papercraft" and found this forum and very happy, have to bookmark immerdiately. thanks the forum
  6. thirteenfury

thirteenfury New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Btw, /po/ is 4chan's papercraft and origami messageboard; no need to sign up as a member, but sharing models in your icon/picture message is encouraged.