papercraft godzilla 2014

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Cforrest900, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

Really looking forward to the new Godzilla film.

Does anyone know if there is a paper model being designed of godzilla's new look in the film?
    DJPinter and spaceagent-9 like this.
  2. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Great find, Cforrest! The first WIP pics are very promising. I'm looking forward to it! :)
    Cforrest900 likes this.
  4. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

COOL! I want one.
  5. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

6. Revell-Fan

That means, it will be available to me! :)

Anyway, the released head part can be used for some cool-looking dioramas (Godzi swimming in the water) or as a stand-alone model. ;)
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  7. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

depending on how my build of the head turns out, I'll probably just buy the t-rex to get the rest of Godzi. I've been wanting to do a jurassic park diorama anyways. I also sent him download links for the models of the male and female MUTOs used in the GodzillaSmash3 IOS game and he said that they are on his to-do list. My head is filled with huge diorama ideas
  8. Revell-Fan

WOW! That sounds interesting. Usually I don't buy paper models but this T-Rex was an exception which was really worth it. It is a gorgeous kit, but not for the beginner. The texture and overall look of the finished beast is extraordinary. Alejandr0 is not only a great designer but a very nice and polite guy. :)
  9. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

We don't allow posts to models that are for sale, unless you build the model first. Then you can post the link at the end. O.k.? O.K.

Here's a picture, since the damage is done:

p.s.: If he posts a pic that big of parts two, you won't need to buy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.