Paper Show Ostrava 2005

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Bernie, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie

Bernie Member

2. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Hi bernie,

Wow! Very nice show full of great models! And where exactly it takes place? In which country? Maybe in Czech Rep. ? And how long is it going to take place?

Thats all. Thanks for the pictures and good luck! ;)
  3. Bernie

Bernie Member

Mindaugas, this is just one day show/is over now/. Ostrava is in Czech Rep. - located close to Polish border /main transit corridor to Russia/.

Paper Show Ostrava 2005 is opening show/contest of 2nd year of Czech Paper-modelers Cup which consists of:

30.09. - 01.10.2005 - Ostrava
    21.10. - 22.10.2005 - Prostějov
    18.11. - 19.11.2005 - Neratovice
    09.12. - 10.12.2005 - Dubenec

24.02. - 25.02.2006 - Brno
    /term not known exactly yet - end of March/ - Olomouc
    21.04. - 22.04.2006 - Praha

all places located in Czech Rep.
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Those are some very good looking models.
    Everytime I show someone the photos of models like that they cannot believe the models are made of paper. Fantastic job by everyone showing there![​IMG]
  5. Hi bernie,

thanks for you nice pics. Can you tell me, who the producer of the Tatra 141 is, the blue and orange truck ? ( IMG_0029.JPG + IMG_0030.JPG )
    It is a very interesting model and i love to have one.

6. Joseph

Joseph Member

Hi Martin, we have it in stock
    Best regards,
  7. cygielski

cygielski Member

Nice! I do have a question, though: Do model builders in Ostrava dislike aircraft, or did you just concentrate on vehicles? [​IMG] :)

Thanks for the show dates. I've been looking for an excuse for a trip south of the border. [​IMG]
  8. tino

tino Member

Thank you for the pictures bernie.
  9. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Great pics! Looks like there was alot of top notch competition there.
    Can someone please fill me in on what those large trucks are? I am referring to the trucks with Tatra on them and the ones that are similar. Have never seen one of those before and they look interesting.
    Thanks for sharing the pics Bernie!
  10. rickstef

rickstef Guest

These trucks are Paris-Dakar race trucks, from 1988

As for the Blue and Orange Tatra 141's they are either police or Highway repair trucks.

Joseph in a previous post in this thread mentioned that he has the 141 in stock

11. Bernie

Bernie Member

12. cygielski

cygielski Member

I didn't mean my question as a reprimand :). I hope you didn't take is as one. And thanks for the pictures -- vehicles are not my thing, but some of the ones you showed were jaw-droppers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.