Paper-Replika.com

Z

Zathros

Probably how he makes a buck. It would be worth clicking on them to give him the hits!! :)

paper hollywood

I just browsed the site awhile and got the right pages with every click. I can't imagine he's misdirecting with links. That's very bad website practice. I suspect the misdirections were unintentional.

Z

Zathros

I never got any misdirects, but only click on the actual download links, never went exploring. With all he gives away, I wouldn't begrudge him some way of making a buck. He sure doesn't make them off the models! :)

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
No, this was my foolishness. I just clicked in the wrong places.

Too much Jamesons...

If there is such a thing...

Z

Zathros

No, this was my foolishness. I just clicked in the wrong places.

Too much Jamesons...

If there is such a thing...

Don't think so, seems to go with your avatar too! Is this you in the background? :)

_DSC3366.jpg

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Slante...

"Don't think so, seems to go with your avatar too! Is this you in the background?"

BACKGROUND?

Maybe in my FOREground!!!!:p

Glug,

The DC

:thumb:

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Hat??

I try not spill any on my hat, but there have been a few St. Patty Days where I woke up, glad for the built in gutter system....

sign1

An Irishman is never drunk, remember, so long as he can reach out and hold himself securely to the planet by a single blade of grass, and thereby not topple into the sky above.

That's only happened a few times to me.:eek:

The DC

Rogerio Silva

Fast as light?

The u.K., like the U.S, is far behind the so called 3rd world with their fast as light internet services. Sigh, it's a price we pay. Great site though!

Zathros

Since I live in the "so called 3rd world" (don't worry, no offense taken), I think I am entitled to disagree. At least here, we pay high prices for low-quality internet. I mean, I have a reasonably almost-decent internet connection, but the prices are "ohmygoshly" high, when compared to other parts of our floating space rock.:cry:
But going back to Paper Replika, I agree it's a great site, and I am actually trying to assemble Julius Perdana's Iron Man Mark 7. I think his model is the greatest, when it comes to Iron Man, and I wish he would make a Mark 6, my favorite. Is he a member of Zealot?

paper hollywood

Since I live in the "so called 3rd world"
It's good to here from you Rogerio. I've often suspected South America had access issues. I've sold a huge variety of thing on eBay over the years, shipping to all continents-- except South America. I've never even had and inquiry from there. Paper modeling is about the only area in interest in which I've encountered South Americans on the web. Of course, one of my favorite model bloggers/designers lives down that way, Mauther.