Discussion in 'Free Models' started by Zathros, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Probably how he makes a buck. It would be worth clicking on them to give him the hits!! :)
  2. I just browsed the site awhile and got the right pages with every click. I can't imagine he's misdirecting with links. That's very bad website practice. I suspect the misdirections were unintentional.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I never got any misdirects, but only click on the actual download links, never went exploring. With all he gives away, I wouldn't begrudge him some way of making a buck. He sure doesn't make them off the models! :)
  4. THE DC

THE DC Member

No, this was my foolishness. I just clicked in the wrong places.

Too much Jamesons...

If there is such a thing...
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Don't think so, seems to go with your avatar too! Is this you in the background? :)

6. THE DC

THE DC Member

"Don't think so, seems to go with your avatar too! Is this you in the background?"

Maybe in my FOREground!!!!:p

The DC

7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I was going by the hat! :)
  8. THE DC

THE DC Member

I try not spill any on my hat, but there have been a few St. Patty Days where I woke up, glad for the built in gutter system....

An Irishman is never drunk, remember, so long as he can reach out and hold himself securely to the planet by a single blade of grass, and thereby not topple into the sky above.

That's only happened a few times to me.:eek:

The DC
  9. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

Fast as light?

Since I live in the "so called 3rd world" (don't worry, no offense taken), I think I am entitled to disagree. At least here, we pay high prices for low-quality internet. I mean, I have a reasonably almost-decent internet connection, but the prices are "ohmygoshly" high, when compared to other parts of our floating space rock.:cry:
    But going back to Paper Replika, I agree it's a great site, and I am actually trying to assemble Julius Perdana's Iron Man Mark 7. I think his model is the greatest, when it comes to Iron Man, and I wish he would make a Mark 6, my favorite. Is he a member of Zealot?
  10. It's good to here from you Rogerio. I've often suspected South America had access issues. I've sold a huge variety of thing on eBay over the years, shipping to all continents-- except South America. I've never even had and inquiry from there. Paper modeling is about the only area in interest in which I've encountered South Americans on the web. Of course, one of my favorite model bloggers/designers lives down that way, Mauther.
  11. skyman00

skyman00 Member

Agreed, PR and Julius are awesome! A great resource.