Paper models by the thousands!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by archangel1, Oct 3, 2007.

1. archangel1

archangel1 Member

Morning, folks!
    Somebody has been very busy. Here's a site with links to literally thousands of free paper models, collected from all over the world. Some are familiar and some links have been withdrawn but there's enough here to keep your printer smoking for weeks! A real tour de force!

Mike [​IMG]
  2. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Very nice!
  4. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Ah, yes. I know that site well.:cool:
    Thanks for posting it :thumb:

5. theanalogkid

theanalogkid Member

That's a pretty nicly put together links site, thanks for posting
  6. Alcides

Alcides Member

People, I recommend you use the search function in the forum. For example look at this thread on the forum:

Here is this site and a lot more to visit for free paper models.

7. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Holy Hell I love that site. And I love you for showing to to me! Helicopters!

I only wish there was a 95 Civic Sedan...oh well.
  8. Triop

Triop Member

LOL...nobody is putting up internet finds's al there !
  9. archangel1

archangel1 Member

Sorry, but since I've only been a member for a couple of weeks and nobody seems to have updated this list for a couple of months, I had no idea that this thread even existed. You can't use something you know nothing about!

Mike :confused:
  10. Alcides

Alcides Member

Sorry if I upset you, I just trying to help the new members to use the info in the forum. I advice the new members to search in the forum, read the past posts. A lot of info is there. For example I search the web every week for free papermodels and Really no very often a new site appears. I think that "old list" is very complete.