Paper models at wonder festival 2007 winter

Qess

May 20, 2006
Hey,
Those look nice, I’m hoping to go to wonderfestival and cx3 again this summer, did you visit the papermodel convention? I missed it last summer, and if it is in September again, I'll probably miss it again this year...:cry:

ps. my photos from last year are still online @
http://www.flickr.com/photos/qess/ 8)

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
Hi Qess,
I think this summer's conventions will give us more wonderful treasure than last year's. June would like to sell 3 models ( Hi-Nu,Nightingale,ZZ + ?) and other designers would like to sell these models ( I think ), Dotubo (Twin Tower + something ), Realnopposans (Belmate,Maritan + max 5 new model) , Taemontei (Raiden + 1 new model) , Zoukonkan (?) , other designers (?).
If you would like to catch up all models , you need much more your money than last year's.
I will send you pm , I hope it help you.

Qess

May 20, 2006
I would rather not, just because you never know for sure what’s gonna be on sale, if its sold out, if something’s gonna happen to the kit (it is paper after all), and do forth... I have in the past tried moving some papercrafts on this forum, but I think most people have fun building, creating and sharing papercrafts, there aren’t many collectors willing to put up the dough for rare imports from Japan when you can download free models from cool sites like finalpaper, and let's face it, who can blame them. :-D
But you are always free to contact me, I don't bite:wink:

Regards,
Qess

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
Where can I order these from? Been looking for that paper knight of gold model as well.

Qess

May 20, 2006
Well kits like the KOG, LED and JAGD are event only kits, meaning that they are only sold in small numbers at special events in Japan, and usually only a few times.
Unfortunately that makes them almost impossible to get... I bought my first set by looking around yahoo Japan right after one of these events, and I found them, but they cost an arm and a leg, I ended up paying around a hundred bucks a piece...
That’s the problem with the event-only kits, but it makes them fun to collect :wink: http://www.flickr.com/photos/qess/

Qess

Jackrum

Jan 23, 2007
By all thats sweet and holy... a paper Jagd mirage, thats just insane does it come with the twin tower buster launchers too? Thanks for you pointers I'll be checking yahoo japan

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
June catches 4 items' 1 day copyright for sale.(RX-79(g),Hi-Nu Gundam,Nightingale,ZZ Gundam).He is waiting for permission to sell these items. Bad news. This summer personal dealer can't sell FFS models at the convention. So, Dotubo doesn't come to the place with Twin Tower + something.

tikitiki_m

Mar 18, 2005
Terra
www.picturetrail.com
Sorry, I would like to say about next 2007's show case.
Yes June will sell his works at Chara Hobby, not Wonderfestival.
But he can't have permission to sell Hi-Nu Gundam and Nightingale at the place.
He will sell ZZ Gundam (7000yen) and Rx-79(g) (4000yen) only.

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
Is there anyone going to the shows who would be willing to purchase these kits for us poor unfortunate souls?? :mrgreen: I'm stuck on the wrong side of the world again.:cry:

SteveK