Paper Make iT ! New Site - New Free Item - New Contest

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by Claudio, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Claudio

Claudio Member

Hi there,

I invite all of you to take a tour on the brand new site of Paper Make iT !

The site has a totally new graph and include now all the external features till now managed separately: Download Section, Gallery, Forum and Shop. In this way only one UserId and Password is needed.

You will find there a couple of new Free items from the Shop. As a new feature you don't have to register or log in to download them!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A new contest has started, called ConText: a contest in texturing. A Vanilla Sheet is available as free download, contenders upload their textured versions. A Poll will decide the winner. The Prize, for this first ConText, is a model, at winner choice, from the catalog of "Finger and Toe Models". All entries remain free to download.

The first ConText is: Sentinel Turret

I hope to see soon your work and the best win!

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Great site! However, when you go into the downloads, there isn't a link, is it hidden somewhere or...
  3. Claudio

Claudio Member

Strange! If you click on the Download section you will see the categories and clicking on them you will see other sub-sections and then the single files.

Start from here:

4. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

thank you!

As for the rest, I was wondering if you really have to put your personal infromation when registering.
  5. Claudio

Claudio Member

All the free downloads are available without registration.

You have to register only to upload images to the gallery, files to the download section, posts to the forum and buy something at the Shop.

The only informations needed are a valid email, the country and city where you from. This is needed by PayPal so that you see their pages in your language. That'a all.

Have fun, Claudio