Paper iPod (classic, 5th generation, 80 gb)

the4ce

This is a iPod paper model that I made it when I haven't nothing to do :mrgreen::eek:ops:
Its not so good(or maybe isn't good at all) but I hope you like it. This is my first official model. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Paper iPod(classic, 5th gen, 80gb).pdf
    252.1 KB · Views: 78

the4ce

Can someone tell me what is good and what is bad at the model?
I need to know because this is my first model and I want to know how to make my new models:mrgreen:

Some sugestions? :)

BARX2

It looks very good. I'll give it to my daughter next time her iPod dies. They usually last about a year. :confused:

the4ce

One year?!?!?:confused:
What kind of iPod you have? I have a 30gb iPod and I have it for about an year. I read something on the instructions that says you can replace it with a nother if it stop working. Maybe is a problem with battery:confused:

BARX2

One year?!?!?:confused:
What kind of iPod you have? I have a 30gb iPod and I have it for about an year. I read something on the instructions that says you can replace it with a nother if it stop working. Maybe is a problem with battery:confused:

The hard drives always quit. She says she handles them gently, but who knows? Since her infatuation with the iPod began, we have bought three iPods and four additional hard drives! I get the hard drives online now and replace them myself.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
The model looks great! I like the textures you have on it. very realistic!

Now even I can afford to have one!

Best Regards,

the4ce

The hard drives always quit. She says she handles them gently, but who knows? Since her infatuation with the iPod began, we have bought three iPods and four additional hard drives! I get the hard drives online now and replace them myself.
hmm...I don't know what is the problem

Thanks for the coments :-D