Paper Guitars updated

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by 72BMWR75/5, Jun 29, 2007.

1. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Pretty amazing! gonna have to get those. Wasnt there someone on here not too long ago looking for a particualr guitar? Gonna have to try and find that thread again.....Chris
  3. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

I think...

I remember that and I believe that someone pointed him to this site. I do think the guitar he wanted was there.
  4. bugman72

bugman72 Member

I'm almost finished with a resize of the Zakk Wylde Les Paul. A friend of mine is a musician and was planning on hanging up his real guitars and said that if I built one for him, he'd hang it up as well. I ended up resizing it a bit over 507% to get a 1:1 model. Everything has been sprayed with Minwax Polyurethane gloss clear to give it a better sheen. I have to string it and place the bridge on it and it will be finished. I will be sure to take some pics once it is finished.
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

SUPER! I cant wait to see it :)
  6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Looks like I forgot to sat how cool these are. I downloaded a couple of Les Pauls for when I get brave enough to try them...
  7. bugman72

bugman72 Member

They really aren't all that difficult. Maybe it's because I'm building them full-sized. I haven't tried doing one in the original scale.

I'm currently working on a second version of the Les Paul Black custom for the same friend. He's in the process of building a Bandit Edition Trans-Am, so I am doing one in the same paint/color scheme. Everything will be in the black/gold style with the big "crazy chicken" on the body. Should turn out pretty nice. I have to get some more 23x35 cardstock before I can get going on I should have a new baby here within the next week, so my timetable MIGHT get pushed off a bit.