Panzer VI: The Tiger I (download link now included)

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by RocketmanTan, Oct 22, 2011.

1. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Finally got back to model-making after a few months.
    So, my latest model is the Tiger I S04, belonging to ace tanker Michael Wittmann.

The test build's pretty much done (I'll post pics later), but for now, please enjoy screenshots of two of the pages.

2. RocketmanTan

and build pics!

3. RocketmanTan

4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

WOWWEE ZOWiE!! Thanks a lot! That's a nice model. It would be easy to modified the bogey wheels and add some depth to them. This is a really nice model and my 11 year old wants to build in so that is a good sign! I really appreciate how you give some history with your models. This is something that shows really quality and thought, I appreciate this very much! Thanks!! :)
  5. RocketmanTan

Yeah, I really should've done more work on the bogey wheels :oops:
    I'm glad you like it, though!
  6. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

Hallo Bryan, das hast Du sehr schön gemacht! Auch das Deckblatt mit der Geschichte von Wittmann ist Klasse!

Hello Bryan, You have a very nicely done! Even the cover page with the story of Wittmann's great!
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

If you think about it, any modeler can, by printing extra parts, complete the bogey wheels, and you could, if you found it necessary, just add an extra page. It is a great looking tank for sure. Thanks, for the gift!:thumb: :)
  8. pipin

pipin New Member

thanks, It's a nice model
  9. robot

robot i'm a paper shredder

And another nice Tiger for my collection. Ain't that great?

10. Johnny Cheung

Johnny Cheung New Member

this is a cool tank indeed, impressive