Pad 37 final file is complete!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I have posted the final files for construction of Pad 37, (on another group). I will update the instructions and build pictures today. One of our fine
    members has offered to host These and the early Saturn files. I will
    update You all on this arrangement on Saturday. I would like some
    input from the group.

First I know that I have put off the MOL & Sklab files to get the
    Early Saturns done. I know that this is not what some wanted. I really
    think I am on a roll, (and don't want to stop.). The Early Saturn's
    Need to be complete, (I think).

That being said,

I would like to finish the following projects in this order:

Pad 34
    Pad 37 tower
    Pad 34 tower
    Then Publish MOL FIles
    Finish Skylab

What Do You guys think?

Thanks for allowing Me to share these, and future works with all of You. I want to give back what I can to the folks, who have helped me stumble thru the PDF publishing forest. I have designed Models in many media types, for over 25 years, (It is still fun, (and I love to see the History told thru displays)).
  2. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Just another Pad Design Note/Question?

I have lots of personal visit photos of Pad 34. It is hard to find good photos and drawings, from the time it was operating. Please look and see whatever details You might have. I will be glad to credit You for the research. As You can see from the Pad 37 files, (I am taking a little artistic license.). The fueling arms are stylized, (To simplify the build). I need to find hold down, and pedestal fuel arm details, for pad 34. We need to have as accurate a model, as this media, (and build skill levels), will allow.

3. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Wow, Carl. Yours is a big, amazing project.

I'd love to see the pads. I'm visualizing a scale Kennedy Space Center right now.

And a Skylab? That's a great addition to the other paper space stations models out there.

Thank you very much!
  4. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Wow!!! Nice!!! Thanks a lot sir!!!

Hmmm... after you finish your pending projects, Is it possible to include pad 39A & B? (hmmm... maybe its too large...)
  5. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

I want to Call The Project "Moon Port"

I want to Call The Project "Moon Port", (after the NASA Apollo Publication). I want to finish the Pad 34, (and towers for 37 & 34). Then it would be great to tackle the VAB!!

SA-4 is done and published on another group!
  6. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

7. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

I have another big surprise coming very soon!

8. MOS95B

MOS95B Member