Pacific Western Rail Systems: ¿Do you have purchased from them?

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Hello friends.

I have located in "Pacific Western Rail Systems" some items that I want badly, but I have never done business with them.

I don't know their "usual" way (if they claim to have in stock items that, really, they haven't available, and so on). :rolleyes:

So, if someone of you have purchased from them and can provide feedback about this shop, I would be grateful (better safe than sorry). :)

Thanks

overall, the only problem i have heard about them is that once they get your phone number and email, they send ALOT of advertisements and they like to call you all the time trying to sell you other stuff. PWRS syas that if you tell them not to, they wont call or email you all the time, but from what i have read, it still happens.

and i have heard from a couple of people that they have sent and charged them for items that they did not order. but i have not personally done business with them, mainly because their prices are so high. but i have been thinking of grabbing some of their SP hoppers and i do have one of their mystery cars i got on ebay. they do really good work.