P1000 Landkreuzer

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by RocketmanTan, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Oliver Bizer

Oliver Bizer Member

This is GREAT!

Keep up your good work!

2. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Okay, I have submitted the model to the downloads section, and it will be ready once it has been approved. I thank everyone here who has supported me and given me help/compliments the entire time. I will be departing for my month-long vacation this week, so I might not be able to reply to anyone during that time. Again, thank you all and enjoy the build! :mrgreen:
  3. robot

robot i'm a paper shredder

Hi, nice model.

Instead of printing color you can print on color paper or better, paint it with water based colors for painting, but instead of water try using semi-liquid glue (i'm using this one http://www.bicworld.com/en/products/details/161/white-glue - when wet is white, but after drying out is transparent).
    If the mix paint+glue is thick enough, you can use stencils to paint exactly the pattern you want on the model and you''ll have a nice model.
    And with a small brush you can add this mix patterned like anti-magnetic cement (zimmerit).

Good luck.
  4. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

Unfortunately, it is not even given free to download :curse:
  5. Ball15

Ball15 New Member

Hi there

The model looks so nice and I would like to color it but:

Can anyone send (PM?) me the model. I get no access to the download section.

6. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

I find it in the download section when I search of the name.
    Would an administrator would be kind to give the model free?

7. RocketmanTan

@Gerald43: What seems to be the problem? It downloaded fine for me. If you're having problems with the download, I'll be glad to email the model to you.
  8. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

Today, the Download works!
    Thank you!
  9. RocketmanTan

You're very welcome, Gerald43 :mrgreen:

For ease of access to everyone else, here's the download link: http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1090

I'll be leaving for my vacation tomorrow, and I thank every one of you for your support and kind words. See you in a month!

10. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

@RocketmanTan: Gute Reise und komm gesund zurück!
  11. Ball15

Ball15 New Member

RocketmanTan, thanks for the model. I´ve just seen, that I have to post 10 times to access the download section. Haven´t noticed before.

12. RocketmanTan

@Gerald43: Danke, mein Freund
  13. shotgun219

shotgun219 New Member

VERY nice model. been waiting for a good p1000 RATTE,unlike mine in the PMs forum, and my wish came true
  14. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

@Shotgun 219: It is your P1000 desinge at PM? I like it too.:thumb:
    Maybe I can soon put a picture of it in a forum:mrgreen:
    Greetings Gerald
  15. shotgun219

shotgun219 New Member

Yes, the one on PM is mine, but isn't very good. I'll be fixing it and adding it as an update, on here, PM, and the German forums.
  16. RocketmanTan

@ Shotgun219: I'd love to see your P1000 model sometime! I'd be glad to build it and post my results!

@ everyone: Yes, I am still on vacation, although I do have access to a computer for the time being. I will release a new model shortly after I get back (it will be around the 30th of august) , and I assure you it will be a rather nice one ;)

Best regards,
  17. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member

@Rocktman Tan
    Here are the pictures of Shotgun219 P1000 which I have built.
    Your P 1000 is in progress but i built in my lunchtime, it takes a little :twisted:

Greetings Gerald

Attached Files:

18. RocketmanTan

@Gerald: Thanks for the photos! :mrgreen:
    @Shotgun: Apparently, Gerald43 gave me the wrong photos, 'cos what I see here are photos of a GOOD p1000 model! sign1
  19. poorleno

poorleno New Member

Wow that is really awesome, love the stuff you added to it.
  20. Gerald43

Gerald43 Member