P1000 Landkreuzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketmanTan

Okay, I have submitted the model to the downloads section, and it will be ready once it has been approved. I thank everyone here who has supported me and given me help/compliments the entire time. I will be departing for my month-long vacation this week, so I might not be able to reply to anyone during that time. Again, thank you all and enjoy the build! :mrgreen:

robot

i'm a paper shredder
@Gerald43: I won't be coloring this, unfortunately. Each part practically takes up and entire page, and I'll be helping the printer companies a lot if I color this in sign1 Of course, anyone can feel free to recolor this and post their results :thumb:

Hi, nice model.

Instead of printing color you can print on color paper or better, paint it with water based colors for painting, but instead of water try using semi-liquid glue (i'm using this one http://www.bicworld.com/en/products/details/161/white-glue - when wet is white, but after drying out is transparent).
If the mix paint+glue is thick enough, you can use stencils to paint exactly the pattern you want on the model and you''ll have a nice model.
And with a small brush you can add this mix patterned like anti-magnetic cement (zimmerit).

Good luck.

Ball15

Hi there

The model looks so nice and I would like to color it but:

Can anyone send (PM?) me the model. I get no access to the download section.

Thanks

Ball15

Gerald43

I find it in the download section when I search of the name.
Would an administrator would be kind to give the model free?

Thanks

RocketmanTan

@Gerald43: What seems to be the problem? It downloaded fine for me. If you're having problems with the download, I'll be glad to email the model to you.

Ball15

Hi

RocketmanTan, thanks for the model. I´ve just seen, that I have to post 10 times to access the download section. Haven´t noticed before.

Ball15

Gerald43

@Shotgun 219: It is your P1000 desinge at PM? I like it too.:thumb:
Maybe I can soon put a picture of it in a forum:mrgreen:
Greetings Gerald

shotgun219

Yes, the one on PM is mine, but isn't very good. I'll be fixing it and adding it as an update, on here, PM, and the German forums.

RocketmanTan

@ Shotgun219: I'd love to see your P1000 model sometime! I'd be glad to build it and post my results!

@ everyone: Yes, I am still on vacation, although I do have access to a computer for the time being. I will release a new model shortly after I get back (it will be around the 30th of august) , and I assure you it will be a rather nice one ;)

Best regards,
--Bryan

Gerald43

@Rocktman Tan
Here are the pictures of Shotgun219 P1000 which I have built.
Your P 1000 is in progress but i built in my lunchtime, it takes a little :twisted:

Greetings Gerald

Attachments

• Ratte1 Ju52mankomplett.jpg
    Ratte1 Ju52mankomplett.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Ratte1 Ju52manoben.jpg
    Ratte1 Ju52manoben.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 30

RocketmanTan

@Gerald: Thanks for the photos! :mrgreen:
@Shotgun: Apparently, Gerald43 gave me the wrong photos, 'cos what I see here are photos of a GOOD p1000 model! sign1

Status
Not open for further replies.