P(gh)osts from the Past?

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I noticed a few topics that have posts from the past surfacing without new replies. I am intrigued and wonder what else might come to the surface. I hope I can find that old Pola kit I never built. Seems to have gotten buried, might turn up.

Mark (Don't Fear The Reaper) :eek:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Those that include polls are explainable as a new vote kicks the thread up to the top as if there was a new post. Any without polls, however, are a mystery to me! Scary! The ghost in the machine? :)
Ralph

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Some of those old posts are worth reviving.
For example, i kicked one up to the top about a month back on motivation.It was started in 2002.We have new members since and its nice to see people kick in thier idea's on general questions like this which was
What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

Others may find old posts that they feel similar about.Just because they are old doesnt mean they have no value.On the contrary,many of the old posts have incedible value :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Tileguy said:
Some of those old posts are worth reviving.
For example, i kicked one up to the top about a month back on motivation.It was started in 2002.We have new members since and its nice to see people kick in thier idea's on general questions like this which was
What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

Others may find old posts that they feel similar about.Just because they are old doesnt mean they have no value.On the contrary,many of the old posts have incedible value :)
Well, just as another example to support your thoughts, since the eBay poll came back to life two days ago, there have been about a dozen new votes in the poll, and five new posts just yesterday.