Outland Shuttle Build

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Hot4Darmat, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Satka

Satka Member

Hi there,

I'm new here, and just discovered this thread.
    Once I started reading it, I just had to read it all in one go, and marvel at the precision and creativity prowess. Very inspiring!

Thank you so much for showing how far passion and dedication can make one go.
  2. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Talk about dedictation! Here it is, over four years since the thread was started, and it's almost finished!

Thank goodness; I am chomping at the bits to build this ship. I LOVE utilitarian designs like this, and would love to build this one. It reminds me of the description General Rieekan gave of the Y-wing in the game Rogue Squadron: "Not the prettiest ship, but it gets the job done."
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Yeah, but WAY too big for my limited space! :eek:

I know; I've got an Imperial starfleet under construction, but . . . well, they have turbolasers and are not afraid to use them. :p
  5. Jackrum

Jackrum Member

I've built his iwar corvette. Very nice model of an awesome subject.
  6. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

Thanks for posting the link to the IWar models site. I had lost the link in computer crash a year or so back although was able to recover the model files from the harddrive....

I hope you're still around and are working on this....
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

9. trt

trt Member

And me.

Patience is indeed a virtue, and sometimes required in large amounts with this hobby :mrgreen:
  10. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

I just woke up! Is it 2012 yet???

OMG it is!!! :eek:

It's great to be back again :wave: after so long and to hear Hot4Darmat has virtually finished the Outland Shuttle. bounce7

Glued to the screen . . .not the worst thing to happen in the last three years!!!

My best to all,

11. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thanks for the update, watching this really closely!

Best Regards,
  12. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

Are we there yet?

It's a while since there were any posts . . . :cry:

. . .Anything happening? :confused:

Graham. :killer:
  13. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Hi folks. Quick update: The project hasn't progressed much in the last several months, but it isn't dead. My intentions are to get it done and ready for downloading soon. I have a string of really good excuses ready for anyone who wants to hear them. Bottom line, I am a single parent w three lads, and I run my own business. nuf said. It isn't dead, but it's a slow burn. Thanks for the interest and most of all for the patience you've shown.
  14. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

3 children, single Dad. You need not offer anyone anything. Nice to hear from you. I raised my son, my wife worked, hardest job I ever had!!. Most rewarding too! :)
  15. Kjev

Kjev Member

I, too have 3 boys. Even with my wife, they're still a handful. And at any rate, they are by far the most important "projects" you have right now.