Out grown bachmann D C C .

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
:) Hi guys only had the bachmann start up set for the past two weeks allready out grown its use i now find myself looking at digitrax or lenz to operate my layout by this i mean bein able to add more controll units for all my 6 lines im running the world of D C C has take over my total thinking and going back to anolouge is not on the future in looking good mike :thumb: :p :)

CalFlash

Oct 31, 2004
central Florida
I know it's a little high end (not really more than Digitrax when compared feature for feature) but do consider NCE. They are just in the process of releasing a new ROM chip which should eliminate some problems and extend it's capabilities. I've had mine over a year but just got the layout to the point where I could hook it up. LOVE it!

SteamerFan

Sep 3, 2004
CalFlash said:
I know it's a little high end (not really more than Digitrax when compared feature for feature) but do consider NCE. They are just in the process of releasing a new ROM chip which should eliminate some problems and extend it's capabilities. I've had mine over a year but just got the layout to the point where I could hook it up. LOVE it!
Ditto, the NCE system is great, and the New ROM adds alot of new potential that they're working on adding that will push them further over the other competitors.

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
just look for uk dealer digitrax and nce are one of the same company if you go to there web site and look up uk dealers then comes digitrax here in the uk thanks guys for all your help.mike

kchronister

Nov 1, 2004
Boiling Springs, PA
I'm a Lenz fan myself. For my purposes it has more than enough features/power for me, and is priced "mid-range" compared to, say, NCE. A lot of the things you'll get on an NCE that you don't get on a Lenz, at least in my opinion, are really geared toward very large scale "club" type layouts. Much as I'd like to have the room and money for a layout of that size and complexity, I don't... so I simply wouldn't spend significantly more for a system that's more than I need.