Our Gift to you - Free Models!

cgutzmer

May 30, 2006
Sun Prairie WI
www.ecardmodels.com
Hello! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! Ecardmodels.com is excited to announce our first-ever Holiday Giveaway! Please choose any TWO models from our Ecardmodels Exclusives collection, found at this link:

http://ecardmodels.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=28

This offer will run through January 1, 2012. Your two models must be selected from the Exclusives collection - other models are not part of this offer. When you make your purchase (you can get other
freebies from our Free Models collection at the same time), please check out using the check/money order option, so that we can manually approve your order.

To qualify for your free models, you MUST put two things in the comments!
-First, note where you heard of this offer- something like the zealot.com.
-Second, say something nice about the paper modeling hobby in the community where you found this offer, and why you value your membership in that community. Think about what makes the community special to you!
I will be posting this offer in a couple places I frequent. You can get TWO models for each place where you find this offer. Just fulfill the two requirements above for each place. If you frequent any other communities, you are most welcome to post this offer there as well. If you post it elsewhere, please let me know in your order where you posted it, so I can keep track, and please make sure you post in the proper language expected in the community.

When this offer is over I will collect all the nice comments about each community and post them to that community. If you are new to Ecardmodels.com, please register for our free bi-monthly newsletter, which keeps our customers abreast of newly-available card models in our store!

Thanks!
Chris, Bart, Ray, Robert, Jeff and Elliott - The Ecardmodels.com staff

Eric Ferguson

Sep 13, 2005
Thank You Chris and the others at ecardmodels.com. Extremely generous! Have a Joyous Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

cgutzmer

May 30, 2006
Sun Prairie WI
www.ecardmodels.com
You are most welcome :)

I have a couple people ask me this.... I havent bought before, is it ok for me to get these models?

YES! Even if you never bought one before and never plan on buying one again please do grab these freebies and as many others freebies as you want. Its my gift to anyone that supports the communities and the hobby in general :)
Thanks all!
Chris

jmr248

Nov 23, 2009
Chris
Thank you from this site as well. This makes deciding what models to get much easier.
Joe

Z

Zathros

There are some models at Chris's site that are so inexpensive, he almost is giving them away! There also is a huge selection and it's only getting bigger. :)

Z

Zathros

I think there are more than a few freebies too ;)

That should be incentive to go looking through the website BUGME, you may have missed something! I noticed that "CombatModels" is with you now, GREAT!