Our Club's New Proposed Layout....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Bob,

There is nothing wrong with linking to a file, but, as per our discussions, I played around a bit with what you had. I can see why you were having problems attaching this file. It is a pdf and it is 668K in size. I took your file and did a screen shot (pressed "pri Sc") and pasted it into my photo app ("Ctrl-V"). I cropped out the unwanted stuff and was able to sharpen the image a bit. I saved it as a 62K .jpg. This is the results:

Attachments

• club layout.jpg
    club layout.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 29

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Thanks, Don. The wall to the far right of the layout is a half wall with a glassed in upper section (spectator viewing). I personally would have liked to see a roundhouse added to the mix, but the majority felt it ate up too much space. Thanks again for all your help, Don.

Bob

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Iron Goat said:
Thanks, Don. The wall to the far right of the layout is a half wall with a glassed in upper section (spectator viewing). I personally would have liked to see a roundhouse added to the mix, but the majority felt it ate up too much space. Thanks again for all your help, Don.

Bob
Bob,

Glad to help. I agree, a roundhouse takes up a lot of space and may be fun to operate, but not every layout can support one.

SAL Comet

May 13, 2004
N.W. Georgia
Iron Goat said:
I personally would have liked to see a roundhouse added to the mix, but the majority felt it ate up too much space. Thanks again for all your help, Don.

Bob

It's been said that "a camel is a horse designed by committee". or

"a compromise is when no one gets what they want."

It's hard to get a group to agree on anything, looks like you guys have done a pretty good job.