Our 2 new children

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by fifer, Aug 21, 2005.

1. fifer

fifer Active Member

I know this is way off trains but some of you may remember we had our 16 year old Pug put to sleep about 1 1/2 years ago and we just lost our Sharpei as well. But we have been adopted by two new MONSTERS and we thought some of you may find them cute.
    Abby is on the left and Chloe is on the right and MU'ed I think they are about 1000 HP right now.

Thanks , Mike
  2. brakie

brakie Active Member

Nice looking dawgs... :thumb:
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh Cute!!!! LOL They look harmless...what do you mean.. "Monsters"???

Now "Who Let the Dogs Out" from Men in Balck is runnig through my head LOL!!!

Best of luck to you & the furry children :D :D :D
  4. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Having to put two pets ( a cat, and my daughter's rabbitt) to sleep in last six months I can understand how hard it is.

It great to see you found some new "heart-stealers". They look cute and good luck with them.
  5. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

They look like they would pull real good. What gauge are they?

Lynn :eek: :eek: :eek:
  6. Zman

Zman Member

Very nice specimens. Have you tried Vietmanese food?

I'm kidding, I'm KIDDING!
  7. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Cute pic fifer! Enjoy your new pets!
  8. ausien

ausien Active Member

great pic, now if you had a train in the background.....well......ENJOY your new found friends...have a good one..steve
  9. N Gauger

They can pull about the same as any other 0-4-0 :D :D :D :D
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

They look like they need come cuddling
  11. glenn railey

glenn railey Member

We ahd to have one our dogs [an 11 year old] because of cancer in her neck. She was a very lovable friend, I understand how hard that is. We got a new 'baby" for the other dog. Our dogs are house dogs and an integral part of our family. They go where we go. If they aren't welcome, we don't go.
    Your "monsters" look great.
  12. fifer

fifer Active Member

Thanks Everybody! The are on idle right now but they will be up and running in about an hour. My sympathy to all of you who have lost any friends (2 or 4 legged) :( .
    I think they are Narrow Gauge , but that may change and Mikey ,they pull more like an 0-8-0. :wave:

13. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Looks like these two will keep you busy Mike.
  14. zedob

zedob Member

Every time I eat Chinese food, there's the "chicken on a stick" thing that looks exactly like the hind leg of my rat dog (chihuahua).
  15. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I love dawgs....especially with Chianti and fava beans. Num num ;)
  16. N Gauger

LOL - But I bet they are "quick" LOL

If they are anything like my Pom loud high pitched bark & as soon as you touch the "food" cabinet ---- She's there!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think she can teleport - but I've not proven it yet :) :)
  17. fifer

fifer Active Member

Mikey , I think you are right. I think I saw Abby running around with a Phaser in her mouth. I think they do talk like in Men In Black :confused: :rolleyes:

18. N Gauger

:D :D If we're having this much fun with just the picture :) Must be really great having the real dogs!! :D :D :D