Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by allhallowseve, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

I have a wonder day :(.......
    a few weeks back i may have pass a kidney stone, i have them before .but this time i had some bleeding ...
    So i had to go to a urology doctor today . to have a scope shoved in to my (&^%^) to see my bladder :( OUCh this was fun my freind if any ever has or has to have this done i share your pain !! :(.....

The good news is ever thing fine ,
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Any time someone has to push something up what is normally not the correct way it's painful............. did the roto-rooter thing a couple of years ago.............. I WILL fight not to do that again.

Hopefully things will start feeling better soon!

3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Glad to hear everything's OK, but yeesh...... Just the thought of it hurts.....
  4. alaimo@jcu.edu

alaimo@jcu.edu I need a Pin up girl. . .

i had it done 3 years ago...made em knock me out or i would fight. . .
  5. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

better living through modern chemistry...

I have two words for you:

Toradol and Morphine

I used to be a healthcare provider or sorts when I was in the Navy, and Toradol works WONDERS for pain associated with nephrolithiasis...trust me on this one....
  6. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

If you've had repeated kidney stones you should ask your family doc about a calcium level and a parathyroid hormone level. Repeated kidney stones are one of many signs of high calcium.
  7. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Luckly for me there realy small and will pass with no problum just need to drink water and cranberry juice :)

Unlike my friend who had to have a (Stint) put in They knock you out and put this small thin tube in your (%$^) then up your bladder in to your kidney :(
    He was in pain ...for days they had to blast the stone with sonic wave , all you do is pass blood for the frist time you go !!!!!

I lucked out :)
  8. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Been there, done that several times. Tube, camera and everything. Demerol and Fiornal. Wow!

"Does it hurt?"

"Do you care?"

After the stone passes, (weakly) "Can I see my baby?"

9. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Thankfully, I have had no kidney stones, but had to have a little surgery on my ?!#@# to remove a "stricture" which was causing me to weewee blood, which was right scary. After the surgery I had to bite down on a rolled up washcloth every time I did #1 to keep from screaming. OK after a couple of days, though. Whew!:(
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Pain sucks. The closer to the brain the more intense the pain, that includes the little brain below.
  11. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Hope you recover soon!:yep:

Reminds me of the scene in the TV series Deadwood - not a pretty sight...:cry:

N and Z scale models at http://www.paperbeam.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.