lester perry

100_0516.jpg
100_0520.jpg
100_0523.jpg

100_0527.jpg

L

lester perry

ezdays said:
Yeah, that's cool stuff. love it. Now where's the stinkin' engineer that caused all this???:rolleyes: :D
He is at the unemployment office.

Now if I can figure out how to get pics to stack up insted of going sideways:confused:

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
lester perry said:
He is at the unemployment office.

Last I heard is that he just got a job being a photographer:D

I like the way you handled the situation by brining in the "Big Hook" as opposed to simply calling in the big hand.

L

lester perry

zedob said:
Last I heard is that he just got a job being a photographer:D

I like the way you handled the situation by brining in the "Big Hook" as opposed to simply calling in the big hand.
The big hand did eventually show up.

L

lester perry

Zman said:
BTW, if you want the pics to stack up, hit enter after each one of the URL links.
Thanks Ill try to remember to hit enter next time

Relic

Nov 6, 2005
Nova Scotia
If there,s a bright side to a scale train wreck it,s thea you don,t hane a half mile of torn up ties and twisted rail to deal with. Nice work.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Lester, when were the C&O's T-1s built? I believe that those were the ones that the Pennsy used as a pattern for their J-1s, which were wartime engines. If the T-1s were built in the '30s, my relief train might just have made it after all, if not for those Customs officers.

Wayne

L

lester perry

The first T1 #3000 was delivered August 29, 1930. The last one was delivered at the end of November 1930. You are correct it is the one that Pennsy used for there J1 & J1a.