Ouch that looks bad 2. Hope I got it this time

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by lester perry, Dec 28, 2005.

1. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That is some fantastic modeling & photography, Lester!

:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great pics! :) All that's missing is the fire trucks for the washdown "Just in case that tank leaks" :( :( And the EPA :)
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, that's cool stuff. love it. Now where's the stinkin' engineer that caused all this???:rolleyes: :D
  5. lester perry

He is at the unemployment office.

Now if I can figure out how to get pics to stack up insted of going sideways:confused:
  6. zedob

zedob Member

Last I heard is that he just got a job being a photographer:D

I like the way you handled the situation by brining in the "Big Hook" as opposed to simply calling in the big hand.
  7. Zman

Zman Member

That's fantastic! I'm sure glad none of that fertilizer spilled out. I would have made a stinking mess.

BTW, if you want the pics to stack up, hit enter after each one of the URL links.
  8. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Nice pics and excellent modeling! I'm glad that officer cleared the crowd away from that tanker!
  9. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great set of photos!
  10. lester perry

The big hand did eventually show up.
  11. lester perry

Thanks Ill try to remember to hit enter next time
  12. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Nice scenes, Lester. Your lighting is nice too. I'll send some help, but it may take a while, since it's coming from the 1930's.

13. Relic

Relic Member

If there,s a bright side to a scale train wreck it,s thea you don,t hane a half mile of torn up ties and twisted rail to deal with. Nice work.
  14. ReefBlueCoupe

ReefBlueCoupe Member

Nice pictures. I like the cop just leaning back against his car [​IMG]
  15. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Lester, when were the C&O's T-1s built? I believe that those were the ones that the Pennsy used as a pattern for their J-1s, which were wartime engines. If the T-1s were built in the '30s, my relief train might just have made it after all, if not for those Customs officers.

16. lester perry

The first T1 #3000 was delivered August 29, 1930. The last one was delivered at the end of November 1930. You are correct it is the one that Pennsy used for there J1 & J1a.