OSH calender

Bucks Owin

Those of you with an "Orchard Supply Hardware" where you live should go grab one of their 2003 calenders. You'll get a dozen 8x10" paintings by Larry Fisher on heavy gloss paper suitable for framing and hanging in the ol' trainroom. (Or wherever) These are NICE! You're welcome, and Happy New Year! :D :cool:

Clerk

I got one for 2002 and the pictures of those engines are fabulous.
I highly recommend getting the 2003 if it is anything like the 2002

acshrpe

What is Ochard Supply Hardware?? We don't have anything like that here in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana. :( How can the rest of us get one?

Bucks Owin

Apparently, only us "left coast" folks have "Orchard Supply Hardware" stores. Sorry to disappoint the rest of you.......:cool:

jmarksbery

Thanks

Hey Jon, I did the same thing as you, maybe if we bomb barb them they will respond. ;) Not really, but I did do a lot of beggin though. Hell, I even offered to pay all cost. :eek: :eek: :p

jon-monon

I received the following response:

Dear Ask Orchard Inquirer,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your name and
address have been added to our train calendar mailing list.

Traditionally, our train calendars are available for mailing 2 weeks after
Christmas.

Thanks again for your e-mail.

Sincerely,

Orchard Supply Hardware

:D :D :D

Now the big question, how much do ya really gotta kiss up to get one? Thanks fer The Big Tip!!!

interurban

Hi Jon,
Well I did`nt think of that one hope you get the calander.
EVERY YEAR FROM THIS DAY FORTH:D :D :D :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

Thanks again Clerk for looking after the lad in the north Country:D

Clerk

Interurban. I picked up the calendars today and they are fantastic. They have steam engins from the "old" 4-4 up to the big boy and cab forward.
I will get them mailed tomorrow.

interurban

Ta

Thanks Dick, I tried to email you again and it came back this after simpley replying to your email:eek:

Dont know what can cause that:(

Will be checking the mail in antisipation.:D :D :D :D :)

Thanks a bunch.

jmarksbery

hope it works

Yeah Jon, I did a little butt kissing and got the same response as you did. Sure hope it works, I was looking for some ducks in my attic today (don't ask) and came across a train calander from '84 I think full of great black & white photos of loco's, lots of shays and such. Later Jim

babydot94513

Member in training
Got three today without any question. The guy behind me even laughed when he heard me explain to the clerk why I wanted that many.

roryglasgow

Duck! <quack> Duck! <quack> NO, I MEAN DUCK!!! <splat>

Ducks in the attic will drive most anyone crazy. All of that QUACK QUACK QUACKing and stomping around on the rafters with their webbed feet...:mad: Then when you've finally had enough and climb up there to do something about it, they run and hide. Crazy ducks...

Don't worry...I'm not going to ask! :)

asab501

I had followed Jon-Monon's lead and requested a calendar. It arrived here yesterday via Airborne Express. Boy are those paintings excellent. They're going to be great for framing.

Thanks for the tip everyone. I hope everyone else who has one is enjoying it.