ORP Blyskawica

Jim Krauzlis

Hi, CRS! :D

Great tutorial on rail making...as Barry mentioned, using that pen refill as a height tool is an excellent idea! The photos explain your method very well indeed.

Thanks for sharing this tip!

Cheers!

Jim

CRS

I want to inform that I broke my finger during basketball match and now I'm unable to make my model :( I will poste some photos when I make something new...please be patient :)

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy CRS,

Awwwwe man, I am sorry to hear that. Well, I hope the pain isnt too bad and fingers dont require a long time to heal providing you take care of it. Heck, you'll be modeling agin in no time. In the meantime, stop by here and check out what others are doing, add comments and provide any hints or tips you may use that we all could benifit from.....see, its not a total loss. Besides, this will just make you want to work on the model more.
Anyway, sorry to hear bout your finger, good luck and hope it fgets well soon,

Greg aka GW

jrts

Hi CRS

Now if thats not a reason to give sport and build card models I don't know what is :roll:
You want to sick to the semi safe hobby of knee stabbing, finger cutting, spouse baitng or the other term we use card modeling :lol:

Hope your hands back in use very soon, remember all that card rolling ect would be good physiotherapy for your finger :lol:

Take care

Rob

GEEDUBBYA

Ya know, now that Jrts mentions it, unless you "lopped it off", or in a comma, a broken finger really isnt an excuse :lol: you still got 9 more fingers, 8 if the broke one is taped to another one. And if you can drink thru a straw, you can hold an exacto knife. Besides, think of all the neat designs you could come up with while on the pain killers. I am just joking, thought a laugh might brighten your day :lol:

get well soon,

Greg aka GW

barry

fingers

Hope it does not take too long to heal, maybe you should take a nice gentle game like rugby, only put the splint on the hand which is not broken

barry

Jim Krauzlis

Yikes, hope you heal fast, mate! :shock:

Take care, get healed and we'll be here waiting for you when you get back to this build. :wink:

Cheers!

Jim

CRS

Some time ago I started that thread to show my model ORP Blyskawica, but after forum reorganisation fotos disappeared, so I'm posting actual photos of my Blyskawica :) and at the end of that post I want to show you my previous model IJN Matsu :)

CRS

Some time ago I started that thread to show my model ORP Blyskawica, but after forum reorganisation fotos disappeared, so I'm posting actual photos of my Blyskawica :) and at the end of that post I want to show you my previous model IJN Matsu :)

Jim Krauzlis

Very nicely done, CRS!:)

I like the way you did the railings, they look great.

Interesting paint scheme on the bow, the simulated bow wave.

Thanks for posting photos of your two builds, I enjoyed looking at them.

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Very nicely done, CRS!:)

I like the way you did the railings, they look great.

Interesting paint scheme on the bow, the simulated bow wave.

Thanks for posting photos of your two builds, I enjoyed looking at them.

Cheers!
Jim

CRS

some time ago there was a photo guide how I'm making my rails...whole procedure is simple, and if there is such need I will make another railing build guide, but always remember for rails use copper wire (In this model i used 0.35mm for poles and 0.18mm for bars) because it is flexible,you can always make it straight, and don't change his lenght apart from fishing rail

CRS

some time ago there was a photo guide how I'm making my rails...whole procedure is simple, and if there is such need I will make another railing build guide, but always remember for rails use copper wire (In this model i used 0.35mm for poles and 0.18mm for bars) because it is flexible,you can always make it straight, and don't change his lenght apart from fishing rail

Amazyah

I'm impressed!
That is a very beautiful ship you have built, congratulations!
Personally, I would like to see your railing build guide.
I havn't built any ships yet but I have bought one from Halinski and I also have a couple others in my to do pile.
They get a little closer to the top of the pile every day and a railing guide will come in handy.

Amazyah

I'm impressed!
That is a very beautiful ship you have built, congratulations!
Personally, I would like to see your railing build guide.
I havn't built any ships yet but I have bought one from Halinski and I also have a couple others in my to do pile.
They get a little closer to the top of the pile every day and a railing guide will come in handy.

Jim Krauzlis

I would request you post the procedure again...seems the old posts on it lost the pictures in the transfer from the old webhost.
Thanks!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

I would request you post the procedure again...seems the old posts on it lost the pictures in the transfer from the old webhost.
Thanks!
Jim

CRS

After a very long time (so long beacuse of my high school exams) I have finished my ORP Blyskawica. I had posted photos in 2 other forums so why not here? :) So enjoy

P.S Still interested in how to build rails?

barry

Finished

Hi

Excellent looking build congratulations.

Always interested in ships rails

regards

barry

C

cgutzmer

That turned out awesome! Excellent job. How to make those rails would be a welcome tutorial indeed :)
Chris