ORLIK "Albatros B-I

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Pretty Model

Peter,

This is a very pretty model and requires that it be built in a leisurely unhurried fashion. This is one of those models that makes paper look extremely good and will impress just about anyone. I'll be following your build closely.

Best regards,

-Gil

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Pretty Model

Peter,

This is a very pretty model and requires that it be built in a leisurely unhurried fashion. This is one of those models that makes paper look extremely good and will impress just about anyone. I'll be following your build closely.

Best regards,

-Gil

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
Gil said:
Peter,

Best regards,

-Gil

Your right about that Gil.. The graphics are so nice on this, that it should be a beauty if it goes together as good as it looks.. The wood grain finish on the fuselage, is very realistic.

"leisurely unhurried fashion", is definitely my working pace..;-)

Will be a while before I start on her.........

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
Gil said:
Peter,

Best regards,

-Gil

Your right about that Gil.. The graphics are so nice on this, that it should be a beauty if it goes together as good as it looks.. The wood grain finish on the fuselage, is very realistic.

"leisurely unhurried fashion", is definitely my working pace..;-)

Will be a while before I start on her.........

DrBill

May 22, 2006
Wilton, CT USA
www.geoghegan.us
Too bad about the bonus models. I've received one with each of the 3 orders I've placed so far, but that might be luck of the draw. But I'd still use Paper Model Store because of the selection and service. He's right up there with PMI, SpiShop and Hobby Model as vendors I have had great success with. (Totally unsolicted endorsement, by the way.)

DrBill

May 22, 2006
Wilton, CT USA
www.geoghegan.us
Too bad about the bonus models. I've received one with each of the 3 orders I've placed so far, but that might be luck of the draw. But I'd still use Paper Model Store because of the selection and service. He's right up there with PMI, SpiShop and Hobby Model as vendors I have had great success with. (Totally unsolicted endorsement, by the way.)

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
Peter, what you do to hiss him off? I've always gotten a bonus in my orders...then again, most of my orders are fairly hefty. I also made an order during the weekend, and it arrived today. Included the Albatros...it is a tanfastic model. My wife even likes the way it looks. I also got in a bag of his tubing bits and pieces....more fun than a button box. As a obtw, his service is just as good on his ebay items...though without the freebie. Now that he's opened his internet store, I think he is about the best paper model store this side of the pond.

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
Peter, what you do to hiss him off? I've always gotten a bonus in my orders...then again, most of my orders are fairly hefty. I also made an order during the weekend, and it arrived today. Included the Albatros...it is a tanfastic model. My wife even likes the way it looks. I also got in a bag of his tubing bits and pieces....more fun than a button box. As a obtw, his service is just as good on his ebay items...though without the freebie. Now that he's opened his internet store, I think he is about the best paper model store this side of the pond.

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
Darwin said:
Peter, what you do to hiss him off? I've always gotten a bonus in my orders...then again, most of my orders are fairly hefty. I also made an order during the weekend, and it arrived today. Included the Albatros...it is a tanfastic model.

Darwin...

Knowing me, it could be anything...;-)

So when are you starting the Albatros???? ;-)

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
Darwin said:
Peter, what you do to hiss him off? I've always gotten a bonus in my orders...then again, most of my orders are fairly hefty. I also made an order during the weekend, and it arrived today. Included the Albatros...it is a tanfastic model.

Darwin...

Knowing me, it could be anything...;-)

So when are you starting the Albatros???? ;-)