Orks Forge (Plastic card stuff)

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
You can find it at Evergreen or Plastruc brand

Oh Zathros : Thanks again for the oval base of flying, it was very useful for me :D !

Reactions: zathros

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
Day 5 of this SpeedScratch (2 days more and it's over :D)

RIVETTTTTTTTTTTTTTS

IMGP4210.JPG

IMGP4213.JPG

IMGP4214.JPG

IMGP4215.JPG

Du Battle damage aussi :

IMGP4216.JPG

IMGP4217.JPG

IMGP4218.JPG

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If you ever need something like that, or something (preferably) difficult, i.e. unfolding a shape, making a shape, etc, let me know. I do this for people all the time and I really enjoy doing it. :)

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
Ok thank you :)

Day 6 : before tea time

I mold a caterpillar and make 2 of them with success. I make reinforcements under cabin.

Pics :

IMGP4219.JPG

IMGP4220.JPG

IMGP4221.JPG

IMGP4222.JPG

Size comparaison with original : scale is respected so it's ok for me :)

IMGP4224.JPG

IMGP4225.JPG

C&C welcome

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
Thank you !

SpeedScratch Day 6: Done!

Raaaaaah after thousands of rivets I'm out! The vehicle will require two or three improvements before painting ( plate to hide between two caterpillars, straps for railings and a check for the hatch ), but I think I 've reached my goal was to create a vehicle in 11 days. I finally done it in six days, so I'm very happy!

Here are the final photos on my desk a mess . You will notice that most of the rivets I added chains to the rear and side doors Rails :

IMGP4226.JPG

IMGP4227.JPG

IMGP4228.JPG

IMGP4229.JPG

IMGP4230.JPG

Thank you for following me during this week, it was challenging but very rewarding your many tips have been very useful to me .

C&C welcome !

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
Meganobz Concept - Concept n°1

Here is the first concept Meganobz fully assembled (except the head which will be painted separatly). I start the paint but this is some pics (black undercoat) while waiting the rest of minies.

IMGP4594.JPG

IMGP4595.JPG

IMGP4596.JPG

IMGP4602.JPG

IMGP4604.JPG

I'll hope it please you !

I wonder the best clan I should paint ? Bad Moonz ? Deffskullz ? Evil Sunz ? Hmmm maybe it will be Bad Moonz !

C&C welcome

luciusletroll

Nov 4, 2012
Voici un teaser sur le 2eme MegaNobZ concept orienté "demandes particulières". C'est en gros ce que je suis capable de réaliser sur demandes particulières qui vont plus loin que le concept de base. Ça coûtera évidemment plus cher, ce sera selon la demande et la masse de travail à rajouter sur les moulages de base :

Here is the second MegaNobZ concept for "special request". It shows what I can do for special request which gone far than basic model; It will cost more obviously, it depends on request and the amount of work I must execute to made the request :

IMGP4623.JPG

IMGP4626.JPG

A huge fight ! :

IMGP4633.JPG

I start paintjob for the first, and yes, it's Bad Moon !

IMGP4614.JPG

IMGP4616.JPG

Thanks for C&C !

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The superlatives I would like to use to describe this would cause me to BAN myself. It is so Fckng awesome! Plastic, incorporating the spirit of paper modeling. This is always going to be so welcome here. Thank You so much for posting this.

If you could just post what adhesives and some of the materials and thicknesses you use, it would be most generous and useful for we admirers. :)