Orion pics

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by barry, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barry

barry Active Member

Thanks for the impressive pictures in the gallery and as it says 0 on the postings Welcome to the club

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

I just wanted to take time to also say the photos of the half track by Orion were Great!, I hope to see more from him and want to welcome him to the forum also. Beautiful job on the model, If you read this introduce yourself and tell us all abit about yourself.
    Everyone else, if you havent already go to the gallery and check out the photos they are awesome.

have a good day,

3. Gil

Gil Active Member

Nicely done "down and dirty"! Terrific way of adding extra deimensionality to the presentation of your art. Detailing on the track is superb. Went on to view the Ark Royal, especially with the aircraft just launched and the activity on deck is really an imaginative way of showing the subject. Have you thought of giving sqirlz by Xiberpix a go? There here:

4. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

I guess this is the first time that I could really and truly say that I would NOT have guessed that this is paper, not even at a second glance! Not a plastic kit (they always turn out almost too perfect), but some sort of scratch-build, I would have guessed - but not paper. - Leif
  5. Orion

Orion Member

"HalfTrack"and HMS "Ark Royal" and... me

(all in one)
    Hi all .
    I`m from Poland, from Tarnów city.
    I ask about understanding because my English" is not very good(I`m "working" over him)
    I`ve executed models since 1972 year with "pauses".
    I presented in gallery two lately models :
    - M3 A2 "Half Track"and" (FlyModel 22)- scale 1:25
    - aircraft carrier HMS "Ark Royal"(MM 11/12 "90 y.) - scale 1:300
    I made it in time April / May / June 2005 y.
    Here their covers :

They are then the executed in the whole from cardboard models ( the paper),
    plus a little wire or plastic, for example: axles, barrels, railings.
    Here several pictures of details of models:

M3 A2"Half Track":

HMS "Ark Royal":

I`m very glad enjoyed pictures :)
    "Gil" thank you for link. I will use.........to be sure

And now........I`m working(repairing 20 years old) over model of ORP "Burza" in scale 1:100 at present
    I made him 1985 year:
    , moreover - F14 Tomcat(MM 7/8/9 2005y.)
    Excuse me for my English, once again(I`m learning....:):):) .....)

Best regards

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Welcome Orion,

We are glad to have you here and very impressed with your work. We hope to see more as you complete them. Your english is fine, so dont worry about it. If you have any questions this is the place to ask them, the people here are both freindly and helpful.

again, welcome to the forum,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

With work like that your english doesn't have to be very good for us to understand and learn from you.

Also anybody who enjoys Pink Floyd has got to be OK. :D After all......... all we are just another brick in the wall!

Great work please post some more pictures of you re-draw process.

8. Orion

Orion Member

Hello everyone
    I thank you for nice and warm welcome on the forum....
    Wow, wow, wow .....I unlocked forum today and ....I be surprised
    because my photo became with "picture of week"
    This very nice for me, in spite that, none of them is perfect( I`m thinking so).
    I`ve been learning to digital photo since two years (astronomy).I`m working on it:)
    Thanks... very heartily
    "Bowdenja" - well yes, in a way you`re right......
    I like to look at and to listen "Echoes - with 2001 space odyssey scary - Jupiter"
    Pink Floyd I`m been listening since `70 or `71. It`s very interesting group.

Of course, I will ask you if I will need help and I also would want(if I can)
    to help with different.

I added to one's the gallery of picture the Mig -29 yesterday.
    I made these pictures about hour 08.00 pm yesterday
    How does oneself it please to yours?

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Orion,

The mig photos are spectacular also, Keep the photos coming. With photos like these, i can see you having the pic of the week for some time to come. Great work!

have a nice day,

10. J.L.

J.L. Member

Welcome Orion,
    Your work is superb. You raise the bar!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.