Original Structure

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by ButchPrice, Jul 18, 2004.

1. ButchPrice

ButchPrice Member

These are a few pics of my latest paper model creation,
    The Old Outhouse.
    Hey, it IS architecture. :lol:
    Full woodgrain interior, opening door, and if you look inside,
    it IS a complete facility :wink:
  2. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Okay... I don't see the Sears and Roebuck catalog and the rope door handle is missing. Uhhh... where's the lime bucket ?

Been there - done that :)

The memories stirred from my long forgotton childhood. Thanks and is it available?
  3. Darwin

Darwin Member

Form follows function....it looks almost like the one I have in my back yard (no longer functional, thank God, but serving nicely as a yard tools shed). When the temperature was -30 farenheit and a foot of fresh snow on the ground, the good old days left a lot to be desired.
  4. Janusz

Janusz Member

Hi everyone
    Wow, now that´s architecture
    and a very usefull one.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys,

Ok, I had to chime in on this one. Livin' in and growin' up in L.A. (thats LOWER ARKANSAS), I think I might qualify as somewhat of an authority on this subject matter lol.
    Great Job butch, a minuture sears and roebuck catalog on there would top it off great.I could see this as part of a diaroma with a water pump (old style) and an old wagon or old car sitting close by.........wait scratch that......a still, yeah thats gotta be your next model. lol
    Great work butch.

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA(GW)
  6. charliec

charliec Active Member

That's what I call luxury - wooden walls. The classic Aussie dunny (outhouse)
    is, of course, clad with corrugated iron sheets. Makes trips to the dunny very short at 40 deg (104 F).