Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mxking171, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey guys i just ordered an e-maxx and its not here yet but do u think it will be good im putting in 2 1800mah batterys and i was wondering about speed and how it will perform what do you guys that have an e-maxx or have seen one will be like thanks- mason
  2. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

I do not have an E-MAXX but I did ask my LHS about them before I bought my Nitro Maxx. From what I was told the "E" would keep up with a Sport Maxx as far as speed goes(stock out of the box). Have you asked anyone if the stock ESC will be O.K. with two batts behind it? Seeing as it has twin motors will they heat up too much also? I'm not trying to step on toes I'm just curious.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

OK, I use to have a Emaxx and the only thing I hated about them was that it takes 2 packs and haveing to charge them! I only had 1 charge and it sucked to have to charge them all the time, but these days they have chargers that change 2 packs at a time which is a PLUS. The Emaxx is verry fast, and I was only running 1500 packs and it rocked. I dont think you'll have any problems with the 1800's in it, #@$% I bet it will go faster then mine did! And another cool thing is it was verry durable. Any oher questions reply and ill get them answered fast
  4. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey 1 other thing kinda i got the duratrax intell peak charger and it can charge 2 batterys at a time so im ok there and when there charging i can always drive my savage haha. why did u sell ur e-maxx?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.