Operating Forum

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Tyson Rayles, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Were we supposed to know this week on the op forum or did I double dose on my meds again????? :confused: :p :D
  2. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

I either tripled my sleeping pills, or had twenty too many scotches, I didn't see an operating forum coming!!!:eek: :D
  3. Vic

Vic Active Member

I haven't been taking my meds:eek: Have been seeing lots of steam locos lately:thumb: :D :D
  4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Last week Dave said there'd be a decision about an operations forum this week....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a "yes" on this one!
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

It ain't over 'till it's over :D
  6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Dave said okay for February:thumb:
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:cool: :thumb: :cool: :thumb: :cool: :thumb: Thank you to Dave and any other powers to be!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  9. Tad

Tad Member

10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!
    :D :D :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D :D

11. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

This sounds like a winner!:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:
  12. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

HOORAY!!! FOR OPERATIONS :thumb: :thumb:
  13. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Congratulations to all that are looking forward to this new forum. Although there are those like myself who have no interest right now in doing ops (I got all I can do to keep up with learning other aspects of railroading and getting my first layout looking like somthing I'll be proud of), I'm sure we will all benefit from it being there.
  14. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

I can't wait to explore operations on my home layout and online at the same time!