Open house scheduale

L

lester perry

November is National Model Rail Road month.Before some one asks. I don't who made it that way, but lets take advantage of it. If ther is no open house schedual in your area then start one. I am involved in our local one now and know how it works. I have spoken with the man who started it many years ago. He told me how it started. If you would like to start one in your area PM me I will try to help you start it .
If there is one in your area, take part in it. If you have a circle of track amd a train you qualify to take part. So do it I have been doing it for about 12 years now and enjoy it immensely. Also go visit some. you will get a wealth of knowledge of what works and what doesn't.
Les

L

lester perry

Kevin try LHS if there are any still around. Also try clubs and other modelers. If you know other modelers or clubs in you area get with them start a schedule. leave several copy's of it at LHSs. It is better to not put it in news paper or post it to general public as you will attract unsavory attention. If you know what I mean.
Les.