One, yes, one new moderator

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Nov 14, 2006.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

As you might know, we've added two new forums, and so we have decided that we need to add some new talent to our staff here. You might notice that these new forums are being co-modded by none other than our own doctorwayne...

His modeling skills are unsurpassed here and we can all learn from them. He has generously agreed to help us so let's give a big welcome to:

doctorwayne, moderator
    balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

We would also expect the usual tenderness, mercy and understanding for at least the next few hours....:D :D :D :D
  2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Welcome! :thumb: :thumb:

3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

That's great Wayne!
  4. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

Way to go, Wayne!
  5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

:wave: :wave: :wave: Congrats doctorwayne. I have really admired your work on the engines. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D
  6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Congrats (and thanks) Doctorwayne!!!
  7. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

( Sound of creaking door )....Welcome, doctorwayne, to the inner sanctum ( sound of evil laugh )

Welcome, and thanks for taking on the job! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  8. hooknlad

hooknlad Member

Welcome aboard Dr.Wayne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. ejen34

ejen34 Member

Great choice, responsible person joining a talented team :thumb:

Congrats Wayne :cool:
  10. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

YAY Congrats Wayne
  11. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Congrats DOC!:thumb: aussie
  12. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

My thanks to all, but I hope that I don't have to be too "responsible".:D In fact, if anything goes wrong, couldn't we just hold my co-moderator, TomPM, responsible?:rolleyes:
    I don't think that I would have even considered doing this if it wasn't for the great bunch of people here, both moderators and members, who make the Gauge function as well as it does. I hope to help ensure that it continues that way.