One year here for me

We're glad you stayed RC!!! :) you can choose more than one answer :)

• I'm glad RC stayed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My choice for banned! -- Rubber Banned Engine Motors

• Big Banned

• Blues Brothers Banned

• Everyone DUCK!! Mikey found the Admin Tools!!!!!!!

• I'm leavin because RC is staying

• Total voters

rcwatkins

I can't believe that I have been here a year. I've seen folks dad's die of cancer here :cry:, seen debates of immorality, had a body double, seen a ton of layouts, saw some of the "I Need Trains For Free" saga, seen Shamus and Charlie go, helped some people, ranted on the scrutiny of railfans, heard of natures fury, and I feel bad about complaining of some of the forums(caused the shutdown and a banishment) :(.

All of this and I'm still surviving.
If I had tried that at Atlas, I would be banned in a day. So thanks for letting me know that I'm welcome here.

AND NO I'M NOT LEAVING! And here's for another 90 years(maybe).

CN1

If I had tried that at Atlas, I would be banned in a day.

This isn't Atlas, thank God.... :thumb:

........but if you try real hard we may be able to get you banned :D :D :D

It's Great to have you aboard rcwatkins :thumb: :wave: :wave: :wave:

jon-monon

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Fantastic RC! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And don't feel bad about anything you've done... I'm glad you will be here almost as long as I :D

Sir_Prize

-As Human you have the Inalienable right to act like an Alien (from Outer Space).
-In Cyber Space you have the Inalienable right to act like a Human (from Earth).

Ummm... ya' ...wha he said.

It is the varying opinions and different views of life that make forums so great and a bummer. It is why we post pictures (of layout, plans, etc.), ask for ideas, and tell of a day/month/life, to see what someone (who doesn't even know what are shoes are like and walk in them for a bit) thinks of what we presented before them.

interurban

I should hope you are not leaving!!!!!!!!!!!! we need ya. :D

And thanks for continuing support :thumb:
OOO and happy annversary :wave:

brakie

RC said:If I had tried that at Atlas, I would be banned in a day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not likely but you been bash to pieces by some of the forum members. :(
Takes a lot for the mods to ban some one on the Atlas forum..Seen it to many times..Heck some members have more then one account..Some even return the same day after being banned by using a different moniker and fake e mail address..
Any whoo we're glad you stayed. :thumb: :D