one of my Rustlers snapping off the line

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by timrock, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

[file]ShowLetter.jpg,4111,,0[/file]
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

pretty cool rims on that nice wheelie! time...dude where have you been dude?? or have i just not seen any posting lately...
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

stock rims painted black.where have i been?you ask?im still alive.i have just been busy.haven`t posted anything in a while.i moved,reformatted my hard drive...stuff like that.ill be around...
  4. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

Truck looks good...
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ya if figured something along those lines, but its good to get you in here a little more...
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

my father took these pics.he had no motor drive on his Camera,so we made the count of 3.and they came out pretty good.
  7. XXX

XXX New Member

timrock those pics are crazy howed you get it to wheelie like that. It looks like the tires are twisting on the rim thats powerful. cool.
  8. XXX

XXX New Member

is it a gas buggy?
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

not very powerful.that was 9 cells 14 turn motor.obviously electric powered.

the way to make the truck pull the front off the ground is taking the pegs out to eliminate the slipper clutch and keeping the plantetary diff.not to mention traction of the tire/track.it also must be geared Low.
  10. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

can we get a chassis shot of this 9 cell beast?
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

Antlor model kits

i would take more pics and post them but i dont have a Digital Camera.my Father took these pics last year and just recently E-mailed them to me.he had the pics put online and on a CD.his camera wanst digital.

i can take some more pics but it will be a while b4 i get them online and post them in here.
  12. What other cars/trucks do you have tim??
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have this one car that was a Bolink.i customized it.rides on rubber.i lengthened the frame to fit a funny car body.it looks bad as s.wish i had a pic of it to post.i have videos of it on VHS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.