One of my favorites

L

lester perry

I know enough of the big steam, but I love it
Les
100_0265.jpg

I have to agree.

Tell me about the blue behind the trees. What was your intent? Did it work as you wanted it to? Any after thoughts/recommendations for those of us wondering what to do where the 3D meets the 2D.

UP SD40-2

lester perry said:
I know enough of the big steam...Les
BEEP!!! SORRY Les, but you are COMPLETELY WRONG!:eek: i say, NOT ENOUGH of big steam!:thumb: big steam RULES!!!:thumb::D . lets see some MORE BIG STEAM!!!:thumb::thumb::D sure i model modern, but when it comes to steam, big steam IS TOPS!;) BTW, NICE SHOT TOO! THANKS Les!:D :D -Deano

L

lester perry

Rusty Spike said:
I have to agree.

Tell me about the blue behind the trees. What was your intent? Did it work as you wanted it to? Any after thoughts/recommendations for those of us wondering what to do where the 3D meets the 2D.

The blue behind the trees is still an experiment. I read somewhere that a dark blue makes for a good background in this kind of scene. This is as far as I have gotten to this point, it is still a work in progress ( about a year in progress )
Les

cnw1961

Dean is right when he says you are wrong, Les. Show us more of your big steamers. But besides the engine, this shot is absolutely marvellous :thumb: .