"Once upon a Train"

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
to break out into song, " In the still,....of the ni-ight. Darlin' i'll hold you,...hold you so ti-ight, ... in the still,....... of, ...the he, he,,...........ni-i-i-ght,,, oooo, .....ooooooo,......"

That's when the others threw him off the train.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
as they passed out singing - they realized that possibly the reason they could never find the still was that it was somehow on the train!!! Unfortunatly this was lost again forever due to the effects of Kentucky's Finest. Tht night - when the Mardi Gras & the Pinkys all recovered, they decided.....

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
that they were too hung over to pursue their original plans. The Mardi Gras promised not to rob any more trains, at least for a while and the Pinkys promised not to chase them any more, at least for a while and they went their seperate ways. Soon after, the bull woke up. He was not in such a forgiving mood though and proceeded to.....

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Everyone looked downward to see what "cord" he was talking about...... They looked in curiosity as just in the opening to the car was a cord, leading to the "Pull for emergency" loops along the car's upper walls, but there was something wrong...

The cord was obviously slack, all eyes followed the cord up off the floor.....along the wall of the car.....and then to the end of that same cord....holding on to the far end of cord... smiling broadly... holding a gun on the crowd.... was..............................................

Diesel John

Mar 30, 2004
Whitby Ontario
Visit site
Right into the front tire of the scooter, then when all was silent! he heard the double clicking of 2 hammers being cocked directly behind him! This is what he feared the most,.... it was none other then.....