"Once upon a Train"

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...go into our 461st post in this thread. "Gee", said Moe, "You don't say. that's really nice.... you dumb birdbrains." Bash! Klunk!! Swish!!! "Hah, had, missed me," said Curly..."Owww" said Curly, " no ya got me, owee, now I'm really mad."

In the meantime, the train is careening backwards with no breaks, no wheel, no guts, no glory... "hold on there," says Moe, "I know just what to do. Hey Harold, do you know what this is?" As he pointed to....

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
A chain.. Harold hill said yes I do!! It's a Chain .. a Brake Chain.. And that starts with C and that rymes with T and that stands for Trouble!!!
Moe, Larry, urly & Shemp all dancse as he says this. :)

Moe: "Wait a minut - cut it out!! .. (Grabs Larry) Here pull this - c'mon you lugs all 5 of us - now.... PULL!!!!!

of course, being that we're talking about the "Stooges" we all know what happened............................................................

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..there they were inside the last car, with the train going faster and faster backwards when they hooked the chain to the back railing and began to pull. Now this might have worked in a Bugs Bunny episode, but all the Stooges managed to do was to...

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Pull the back railing out, and end up in a pile with Moe sitting on top of Larry, Curly, shep was upside down against the compnanyanway door, when.....

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Paul Bunyon saw what was happening.. He ran over to the train & picked it up & looked in with his big huge eyes & said:

" I Love the 3 Stooges!! You guys are the greatest!!!" what are you doing in this train???"

Moe & curly started trying to explain, when the Railroad president came in & said:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..."contracts? Waddaya talking about contracts? We have no stinking contracts." That was just a few nonoseconds before Paul Bunyonseed dropped the train and replied. "I don't work without a contract and neither do my great little buddies, do we?" As he looked down where he dropped the train, then added a resounding, "OOOPS" Seems as if the train landed right on...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..this great big pot of stew that Mrs. Bunyon was preparing for her son. She didn't have a pot big enough so she frequently went to the watertower, mixed up a batch and lit a fire under it. Well, something went awry this time and the tower supports caught fire and the tower, or as she would like to think, the batch of stew, fell onto the tracks. Paul saw this, rubbed his stomach and...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...lurched forward, but to no avail. Homer Simpson had beaten him to the pot of stew. "Mmmm, stewwww", says Homer as he rubbe his tummy, unaware that not only was the tower on fire, but the train was heading right for them. What to do, what to do? But then the heard...

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
.........of people heading toward the stew in the water tower, crammed onto the tracks ahead of the speeding train....

Paul, seeing this--- whistled up babe to come & block the train.. The huge blue ox, lunged onto the tracks just as the train would have hit the crowd eating their share of soup...

Of course, when the car - came to an abrupt stop, after hitting babe, who didn't even feel it. :) The people inside the car flew..........

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..into a rage. They paid good money to get to, uh, to, well, gee, they forgot where they were going with all that excitement. All Larry, Moe and Curly could think of now is food, and if there was enough stew there to feed Paul and Homer both,well there should be enough for them. "come on you knuckleheads" said Moe, "Yuz guys grab that...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...unfortunately, was going way too fast to stay on the tracks. Moe yelled at Larry and Curly, who were all still hanging onto the push bar that somehow got jammed into the wheel truck,. "nuckleheads, now look what you've done, do I have to do everything myself?" Just as they were about to go airborne, swooping down out of the sky was this guy in a long cape wearing what appeared to be a spandex suit and his underwear on the outside. Yes folks, it was indeed..

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Underdog!! There's no need to fear - Underrrr dawg is here!!!

He landed on the roof if the speeding train & started grunting as he barely got it under control... just as it flew over the mountaintop & started down the other side.... going right toward....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
(Now that was a good one Mikey :thumb: )

...right toward.... TOONTOWN. Yep, Toontown, the dreaded place that even the mention of the place made Roger Rabbit tremble. No one, not even Underdog realized they were that close to, uh, errr, brrrr, Toontown. Can even Underdog still save the day? Suddenly, all eyes were fixed on something that appeared ahead on the tracks. Was this Benny the Cab taking Roger to find his beloved Jessica? Could it be a car from the Pacific & Electric Red Car Public Transportation electric trolley system making a late night run? Suddenly, everyone let out a gasp, for it was none other than...

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
The Hogwart's Express was heading toward Toon town too.... "our cars" caught up with the Hogwarts & everyone cheered - since we were finally heading "somewhere"

The cars coupled to the back of the Hogwart's perfectly (Don't Ribbet count - it's magic) :D

But unknown to Elvis, Harold Hill, Underdog, The three Stooges, Paul & Babe, The man in Black, The RR President and the Board of directors...... was a teeny tiny little "Huge" Fact......

Up in the cab - running the Hogwart's Express at a good clip.. was Daffy Duck & Wile E. Coyote....

Now - anyone who is anyone who watches WB knows that when either one of these Two is remotly involved in mechanical stuff............................

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...things always run according to the manual, well they would if they could find it. "Fear not" says Wile, "the new Acme throttle just arrived and all I need to do is to assemble it." Daffy says, "I'm in charge, I'm in charge", as he grabbed for the new throttle, not realizing that Wile had...