"Once upon a Train"

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
.. as Paul reached for his magic ax, "I am going to restore you to your rightful size, your royal highness." Yes folks, it's true, the formerly 200 foot tall "president" was in fact was really King Alphonso who while on a tour of the west, made the mistake of kissing a frog who asked for his help, allowing the frog to become a prince and the King to become, well, rather tall. As Paul waved this ax, the King reverted to his normal 6' 6" stature. The King replied, "being eternally greatful for this transformation, I now decree....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..I think I can, I think I can, no, I can, yes I can said the Little Engine that Could. Paul remembered that line from his childhood since he was a tyke of only 45 feet tall, and now he will prove it. "yes", he said, "I'm changing careers here and now; and so he gather up a basket of green apples, and proceeded to...

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
climb on top of the rail car (he never would'a fit inside) and as Casey blew the whistle they rode off into the sunset. And so was born the legend of Paul Bunyonseed. As everyone cheered them, someone hollared "Hey, they done left us out here in the sticks without any transportation!" "Don't worry," the railroad president (the real one) said. "We'll just.....

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Headed west again....or was that east.... Maybe it was North - Yeah That's It!! I always wanted to se Canada at this time of year... All concerned hopped the 5:10 and headed North - To The land of The Canuks...The land where they would be sure to find.......

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
... Thaddeus Shinplaster, his fireman, bet him 50 bucks he couldn't last 5 minutes."

Thaddeus grinned a crooked smile and laughed "The dang fool's been on there about a minute and a half now, but it looks like........."

Val

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
"...once you light that there fire, he ain't gunna last two more seconds." Casey decided he had enought of this dang foolishness. It was time to get fed and move on, after all, the 5:10 was now about 45 days late, but when he...

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I`ll shift im, couse this ear train aint moving an inch till I`ve had my fill of the little ladies prim angus steaks and I`M hungrey, with that casey.....