On30 Goose....(?)

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Lighthorseman, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Apparently seen at the Denver Narrow Gauge meet was a new offering from Boulder Valley Models , "Lucie Goosey", an On30 Goose.

I had a look at the website, but haven't seen any indication as yet that it is to be released, or that it even exists. So, while the original poster of the picture on the On30 Conspiracy List claims that it is a new BVM product, I have no idea as to yea or nae.

Here, however, is a picture.

Attached Files:

2. Lighthorseman

An Update...

Apparently, YES, this is an upcoming offering from BVM. Here are two more shots of it.

The First...

Attached Files:

3. Lighthorseman

...And the second. By the way, I believe that this is designed to fit onto a Bachmann 44 tonner. I suspect that more info will be forthcoming on the BVM website.

Attached Files:

4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Nice Steve,,,, would`nt you think they would have made the Goose independent of the Baggage Car with a set of wheels ?
    You could then run it as a small passenger unit.
    Or is that the way The goose ran??

quack quack:p
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Looks like they use the 44 tonner in the Baggage Car to power it, so it has to be there all the time. I think it would be better if powered from the goosy. Look better and could run alone.