On30 Forum

C

Catt

Lots of good information there if you can get past their maniacal quest for individuality.

I came,I saw,I joined,I left.

hminky

Oct 13, 2004
The only individuality of the On30 Conspiracy is that you believe in the sanctity of the "critter". Any other On30 is not considered proper On30 "individuality". Believe me, been there done that.

Just a thought
Harold

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
jkristia said:
any reason this one is sticky?. Seems like the forum it referres to has no activity.

Why is this a sticky? It is so that it will be on top and so everyone can see it. The On30 Forum was just created by the Administrator today and that's why there is no activity in it. Give it time and there will be. Other than that Happy Modeling. :D :D

hminky

Oct 13, 2004
Why use the "conspiracy" as a title? That has already been taken. I could never understand the idea behind On30 being any sort of conspiracy. Taking an overscale HO Plymouth MDT diesel and HO cars and calling them O scale never mounted to much of a clever conspiracy.

Just a thought
Harold

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
hminky said:
Why use the "conspiracy" as a title? That has already been taken. I could never understand the idea behind On30 being any sort of conspiracy. Taking an overscale HO Plymouth MDT diesel and HO cars and calling them O scale never mounted to much of a clever conspiracy.

Just a thought
Harold

Don't know why "they" use it, have no idea how they came up with "you will be assim......" as their tag line..

What I DO know is - every convention or major train show I attend - They all have badges that look reasonably alike. They are different, like our gauge ID Badges - but ALL have a few peices of info identical on every one"

The On30 Conspiracy
Resistance is futile........
and their club name and or real name.... :)

I "googled" it and found this:

http://pw2.netcom.com/~lrickert/On30/conspire.html

I learned a bit too :D :D :D