On the waterfront

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Mar 17, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Just finished the water side of things on the pier end, now added a trawler.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Super Shamus.

Will watch for your fish house when it is set into the layout and we can see it in relationship to everything else. Imagine it is really neat:D

Bob
  3. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

So is the trawler something brand new? I don't remember seeing it on the old layout. It looks really great! Give us some details! :)

-Rory (one of your demanding fans!)
  4. Uteram

Uteram Member

Wow! Very nice.
  5. BDC

BDC Member

Knowing the kind of detail tha Shamus puts into his work, I wouldn't be surprised to come visit his layout and notice to delicate aroma of 6-day old fish wafting from his boat ;)
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Great work as usual

Well done Shamus. Is the trawler scratchbuilt?
    I would like to build one too so if you have any drawings etc. will you share them with us.
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:cool: Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Excellent work, my friend!
    I love the nets, & rigging!
    Very nice detail!
  9. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi All,
    Thanks for the remarks, the Trawler is not scratchbuilt, but a Kibri Kit I spent a couple of hours on adding bits etc.

[​IMG]
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Shamus,
    Verrrry interesring,,,,,,, and the "net"results are super!
    I have to thank you,, not many railroad modelers make the stretch to ship models. Nice work!
    I'd watch the skipper of that trawler though, I've seen him at Fineas Fogbound's Filthy Fish house on several ocasions, and that's definitely a "4F " establishment.