On the Siding

Casey:
Your modeling and photography skills continue to amaze me. This forum is so much better than a print magazine. Keep these shots coming. You really do a great job of creating a sense of time and place. Thanks for sharing your work!

Eric

spitfire

Beautiful work in so many ways. The modelling, weathering, scene composition and photography - all are top notch!!!
Between you, Shamus, Robin, Blake, Ralph, Tyson and the rest of the fine modellers here on the Gauge, we could easily put out our own magazine! But heck, we don't have to - we've got the Gauge!

cheers
Val

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. :)

Here's a flatcar with a sled load on the same siding. Its donkey is in the shop being refitted... :rolleyes: ;)

Attachments

• sledonflatcar1w.jpg
    sledonflatcar1w.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 203

Tyson Rayles

While everything about your work impresses me Mike, your wood (like that sled :eek: ) really blows me away! Doesn't really matter if it's that sled or the side of a building or a piece of rolling stock, it's always superb!!! :cool:

Drew1125

Ok, Casey, I thought we'd had this little talk before about you passing off prototype photos as your modeling work...;) :p
Heh Heh...juuuust kiddin'! :D
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
....everything about your work impresses me....
My feelings exactly!:):cool: :cool: :)

Thank you for the very nice words, everyone.

I know some of you have seen the cars before, but I had a lot of fun putting them in "new" settings and rephotographing them earlier this week. I've got a few more I'll post in the near future. :)