On or Off

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by Nitro Napalm, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

I need help, it comes to the same question again...onroad or offroad...its either the RTR 3 EVO HPI or the NITRO MT2 ... i am thinking of buying the MT 2 , its the same price as the RTR 3...so im not sure on what to get...ye i know off-road can go on-road to but on-road u can customize....can u get better bodys a stuff for the MT2? .. if so...which one?...i might just get the MT02 but if theres any thing i should know b4 buying plz let me know..tnx :D o and will the MT-2 out run a PureTen GP ALPHA 3 SERIES? and How Fast Is A PureTen GP ALPHA 3 SERIES? also whats the funfactor on the RTR EVO 3 compared to the MT-2?...which ones better? thnx alot guyz plz answer these question...:D
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

It all depends on you, what do you like the most, dirt, concrete. You can sink as much money into it as you want, either one.
  3. dudex

dudex Member

If your have a lot of fields, construction sites or whatever around your house i would get the mt. It will go about 50 out of the box with the proper gearing, and is a blast on road if youve got the onroad tires on it. You can make the whole thing alluminum if youd like but as far as body styles go there arent that many. Mostly trucks, like f150 and such, but if youve ever played gt2 then they have a car that is the suzuki escudo pikes peak that will go on the mt.
  4. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

p..p...pikes peak version????!!! OMG!...i luv that car...GT2..lol i lv it ... too much power and the spoiler could fit on a plane lol! ... n e ways thnx for the help guyz...could u help me alil more?...im wondering where i can check sum on road tires for the MT2..could sum1 give me a web-site...o and ye im going for the MT-2...its better cuz u can go on-road too...kool guyz...u bin alot of help...thnx :D
  5. dudex

dudex Member

get pro line on road tires. go to towerhobbies.com probably the easist place to find them.
  6. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

cheers m8...i cnt w8 till i get my MT-2..lol wooo hooo...:D
  7. dudex

dudex Member

good choice. I got the original and its awesome. If you ever are looking into buying option parts, I know a bunch of good companies. My whole truck is titanium/alluminum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.