old new senior member

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by rcline, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcline

rcline Member

[FONT=&quot] Hello to all and I am glad to be back. Yes, glad to be back, I think!
    You see, I use to come here to "The Gauge" a lot. If you think back. I went by rcline, (little choo choo) and I was the one who started "The Solder Shop" along with the Q&A page to the solder shop. I had tried several times to log in under my old name and could not get in, I tried several times to reach an administrator, here in zealots, to retrieve my old log in info and no luck at all! So I had to sign up under a new name in order to get back into "The Gauge".
    "Attention"administrators" would you please send my old info back to me so as I can get back into the solder shop and start adding more and new info along with photos to the information that I had started on a long time ago? Or if you could, just change my old login info to my new login info? I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that would like to see more and new info added to "The Solder Shop"!
    As for me, it has been close to four years, (I think) since I was last here.
    A lot has happened over the years, I got rid of my wife, (thank god) and I am single once again and loving every minute of it!! I also took up the hobby of sport flying powered parachutes. I love it so much that I went ahead and bought a 95 model Buckeye Powered Parachute and any time you want to find me for something, well, you will have to look up into the clear blue skies to spot me and hang around until I land again!
    I was out in the old game room the other night while several bad thunder storms were rolling overhead outside and I stood there looking at my layout, and thinking to myself that I needed to get back into my trains again before the train god comes and strikes me down with a bolt of lightning
    What happened to "The Gauge" and where did this Zealot thing come from with all of its advertising all over the place? It really broke my heart to see a bunch of advertising plots plastered all over the place inside the solder shop page, not to mention every where else in the forum. I guess that's what happens when a big corporate comes in and takes over and destroys
    everything that a bunch of hard working people brought to us for fun and enjoyment.
    Anyway, I'm glad to be back and I am looking to meet up with old friends as well as new ones here in the
    "The Gauge" and big hello to everyone out there!!!!

Randy Cline, (rcline, rccline, Little Choo Choo)

2. chooch.42

chooch.42 Member

3. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Welcome back! I've reactivated your old account 'rcline' and merged it with this new user name, so you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any problems or need assistance. :wave:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.