Old Danish steamer.

jkristia

Hope you don't mind.
I was looking at pictures from my 2003 trip back to Denmark, and thought I would post a few pictures I took of an old steamer at the Danish Railway Museum.

Attachments

• DK2003_512.jpg
    DK2003_512.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 115

roryglasgow

Those are some great pictures! I love seeing those old engines. They really gave them character in those days.

F

Fred_M

Nice pictures Jesper. That first picture makes it look like one of Thomas' cousins. Cool. FRED

jkristia

dash10 said:
Nice pictures Jesper. That first picture makes it look like one of Thomas' cousins. Cool. FRED
he he, I didn't think of that, but you are right. Maybe it is... I will ask next time :)

roryglasgow

dash10 said:

It's funny that you mention that. When my six year old son saw the pics, he said it looked like Oliver.

AIGI

Interesting, always nice to look at European Steamers, proves just how much difference there was in steam building.

neilmunck

I love the outside stephenson valve gear. It would be murder to model in the smaller scales though!

The lump on the back of the steam dome is probably a sand box but don't quote me on it.

neil