ok, Sorta new here

Krawler

Mar 14, 2007
Hi y'all

I'm kinda new to the forums, I didn't introduce myself before I am now after the new member pm mess.

I'm in the Spokane Wa area but originally the Cumberland Md area. Back home I had a small 4'x8' layout and now 10 yrs later I am getting back into the hobby.

I don't post much do to lack of confidence and knowledge just yet. And once I start working on the new layout I hope I will have ability to share my knowledge. I hope this makes since cause I am having a hard time putting this thought to words.

One thing you guys will learn about me is that I write books*LOL*

Lastly, I have some major medical problems at the moment so I am slow at everything I do. And the lack of funds don't help either *L*

Krawler

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Hello and welcome. Lack of funds, lack of space, both common to model railroading. I'm a bit East of you in MT. Not far in a straight line but by road, thats another story. Bunch of big hills called the Bitteroot Mountains in the way.

Krawler

Mar 14, 2007
hi Jim,

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I know them very tall mountains *L* I took a long layover in WY before moving up here. Was glad to see the mountains and trees *L*

Krawler

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Krawler,

Glad you made yourself known! The Gauge has members of all skill and experience levels so feel free to post or ask questions. Sharing information and ideas is one of the best functions of our forum.

I hope your health improves and that you are able to dive back into the hobby.

Best wishes!
Ralph

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
What gauge?

I was in Yakama once but not long enough to learn to spell it maybe.

It is pretty dry on thet side of the Cascades.

Krawler

Mar 14, 2007
Thanks Ralph,
I am hoping that I get the bench work built early July finally. So pictures will sart to be posted.

Gil Finn
I see WV but don't know your town, where bouts in the state are you located? And we're greener here in Spokane and the spelling is hard for me too. I know that is wrong cause there is an i in it but who knows where.*LOL*

Krawler

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Hi Krawler. I too suffer from a lack of funds at times but I scratchbuild and save a bit buying swapmeet items and re-build them.
I live about 5 hours north of you and travel though Spokane about once a year. It's a very nice city.

Krawler

Mar 14, 2007
hi guys,

David thanks for the link. I will check it out, can use all the help I can get.

Hey Russ we've spoke before, thanks for the well wishes. I have surgery Sept 5th over in Seattle, they are saying I'll be in the hospital for 2 months:( but I will be on the road to better health after that.

Glen yeah I have found ebay*L* and learning how to kit bash a bit if I can't find the right thing. I am working on a house at the moment in fact.
I like Spokane myself. Nice city but too many humans*L*

Krawler