ok so i'm not get any fuel???

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by spacin, Jul 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacin

spacin New Member

why oh why am i not getting any fuel into my carb?

losi GTX mach.15 engine

just replaced old fuel cell with a new one ... they moved the vaccum hole to the top of the fuel cap it gets suction when i am trying to prime it but as soon as i let my finger of the exhaust the fuel goes back into the cell[}:)]

might it be that the new placement of the vaccum is just completely wrong? or is it just me?? hehe
  2. When you cover the exhaust stinger, you are creating a suction throughout the engine, exhaust, fuel tank etc. If a tube is loose or you have bad engine compression, the suction would be able to hold the fuel in your carb. Check all your fuel line connections and check your engine for compression.
  3. redheat

redheat Member

either you dont have enough compression to draw vaccum or you need to clean your carb. , check the fitting on the pipe make sure that it is clear of crap.
  4. jackal575

jackal575 Member

i would also check for air leaks around the carb
  5. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

or air leaks around the primer
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Dis connect line going into carb. next disconnect line from pipe blow into pressure line fuel should go from tank to fuel line and out. Next hook lines back up remove air filter do same as above look in throat of carb.and blow into pressure line if no fuel remove inlet nipple clean,H/S needle,clean replace all and try starting. Do you use a fuel filter? If so clean or replace they do go bad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.